Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wtb .300 wm

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
Looking for a .300 Win Mag, would prefer a Remington, but am open to options. Let me know if you have a safe queen that is going unused! Thanks!

Take a look out here on Coueswhitetail.com. people unload good .300 WMs quite often and might be willing to ship. They are popular and common out here.

Last edited:
im in the same boat- been wanting a good 300wm for a while- maybe to take out west in a couple years

I've got a brand new in the box Remington 700 XCR II in 300 WM. It came straight from Remington, its never even had a round chambered or even put in the magizine. I've got one guy looking at it right now, but he is being wishy washy about it, and if he doesn't make his mind up soon, its back on the market. Let me know if you are interested.

I have a Browning a bolt with the boss I would consider selling. Stainless synthetic with less than 100 rounds through it.

Looking for $825 shipped for mine, and thats a firm price, because it is NIB.

BTW BDAHMS, i'm about to head to the post office and mail your totes.

Looking for $825 shipped for mine, and thats a firm price, because it is NIB.

BTW BDAHMS, i'm about to head to the post office and mail your totes.

Great! I look forward to seeing them-

I will seriously consider your gun- let me do some looking and I will get back with you

The price is with out the scope.
986-002.jpg

986-007.jpg

986-004.jpg

986-008.jpg

Great! I look forward to seeing them-

I will seriously consider your gun- let me do some looking and I will get back with you

Sounds Good! Like I said, the other guy told me he wanted it, but I have contacted him twice, and havent' received anything back yet from him.

I also have a .300 win mag... Browning abolt composite stalker 26" barrel, it has a leupold vxIII on it right now and would sell with or without it. also have a decent amount of ammo for it if someone was interested.
Nice gun just don't use it

Top Bottom