Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTB primos double bull blind

marshall

PMA Member
My Darkhorse double bull blind got wrecked in a windstorm last turkey season. Loved that blind but they no longer make them. Hoping someone has one (or similar) tucked away in good shape. Needs to be in good shape and not too faded.

They hit eBay every now and then, keep your eyes open there. I bought 1 a few years back for about half price there

Just curious whats a double bull deluxe nib worth ? I have one sitting around.

Last edited:
Not super familiar with the deluxe. Just throwing out a price would you take $225? Feel free to direct message me.

I actually might- I bought it a few years ago, used it once, and havent touched it since... let me get it popped up and take some pictures, I will drop you a message in a couple days

Sorta off topic but what makes these high end blinds better than say a $150 Ameristep bone collector? I bought one of the original double bulls and it lasted about as long as the cheap ones, about 2 years. It was so long ago I just can't really remember what was so "good" about it. Probably cost $300+ back then.

Sorta off topic but what makes these high end blinds better than say a $150 Ameristep bone collector? I bought one of the original double bulls and it lasted about as long as the cheap ones, about 2 years. It was so long ago I just can't really remember what was so "good" about it. Probably cost $300+ back then.

I have a Dark Horse Double Bull that sits out for 6 weeks during turkey season & probably 8 weeks during bow every year. The lower door zipper has gone Democrat (doesn't wanna work), otherwise besides some fading of the camo it's still going strong. I have a newer one as well and it's a p.o.s.. The material is shiny, doesn't want to break down and fold up for anything. But it's from after Primos bought out double bull, not an original. I'm like marshall, if I could find an original one in good shape I'd be a buyer!

In my experience, the old Double Bull blind prior to Primos buyout were the best and lasted forever. I had one of the original T5 pro series for almost 20 years. I place them out in March and take them down in late May. I switched to Rhino when they first came along and they were very comparable. Now they have come down a little in quality so I`m using Xenek also. Last year's wind was a true test on the durability of the blinds. I put out 4 blinds a year.

I had an Original double bull to , never faded , left outside for ever.. 10-12 mYBE 15 years later it finally got some dry rot and the rods started to push through. Id only BUY bull Double bull other blinds , fade , turn red and I agree most are POS .. Primos figured out along time ago IMO

Top Bottom