Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTT for a Boomstick

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

Thefrgt10

PMA Member
I am looking for something to kill some turkeys with. Mossberg 500 or 835 ultimag or somethin along those lines. Somethin that shoots 3" or better preferably.

Ive got a couple of older bows and just some general hunting stuff that Id like to trade for it. Might even have a couple of nice sheds if thats what it takes to get a deal done.

Ive got a kodiak outdoors titan 32 compound that is my main deal here. I dont have pictures at the moment but I can sure send you some if you happen to be interested.

This is their site to the bow
http://www.kodiak-outdoors.com/pages/titan.html
The style really hasnt changed much over the years and this is pretty much what it looks like.

I bought mine about 4 or 5 years ago. It has some wear and tear but in pretty good shape all together. So if you got an extra shotty layin around and could use an extra bow to mess around with let me know. Im not necessarily lookin for an even trade here. If I lost a lil on it I wouldnt be disappointed but I would say the bow is still worth around the $200 range.

Let me know if your interested and maybe we can make a deal. I live in ames and work in des moines.

Matt
515-230-3930

Last edited:
Thefrgt10 said:
I am looking for something to kill some turkeys with. Mossberg 500 or 835 ultimag or somethin along those lines. Somethin that shoots 3" or better preferably.

Ive got a couple of older bows and just some general hunting stuff that Id like to trade for it. Might even have a couple of nice sheds if thats what it takes to get a deal done.

Ive got a kodiak outdoors titan 32 compound that is my main deal here. I dont have pictures at the moment but I can sure send you some if you happen to be interested.

This is their site to the bow
http://www.kodiak-outdoors.com/pages/titan.html
The style really hasnt changed much over the years and this is pretty much what it looks like.

I bought mine about 4 or 5 years ago. It has some wear and tear but in pretty good shape all together. So if you got an extra shotty layin around and could use an extra bow to mess around with let me know. Im not necessarily lookin for an even trade here. If I lost a lil on it I wouldnt be disappointed but I would say the bow is still worth around the $200 range.

Let me know if your interested and maybe we can make a deal. I live in ames and work in des moines.

Matt
515-230-3930

What's the draw range on the bow, and draw weight? I have a camo benelli nova I'd be willin to part with

It is a 60 to 70lb bow and draw length from 26 to 30 I believe...I can double check here in a bit. I'll snap some pictures too.

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom