Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

X-mas presents.... Whitetail Style

Seth

Well within the last two weeks both of my vehicles have taken the proverbial dump on me so needless to say I was a little short on the Christmas funds. So I got to thinking- truely a rarity for me- and I made a few gifts out of some turdly little sheds from last year.

I made a coaster holder for mommy, which will hold the terry redlin coasters (would have gotten some Zach ones but they didn't have any at Scheels, sorry Larry) and I also made a candle holder kinda thing for the lady friend's parents. Well it doesn't really "hold" the candle, it just sits around it like a wreath and makes the candle look all cool and whatnot. Here they are, what do ya think??

antler_art_003.jpg

Kinda blurry...

antler_art_002.jpg

antler_art_001.jpg

Sure beats spending $40 for fake ones anywhere else.

Wow, Seth.....

you are a schmooze.....
slick fo shizzel

i can honestly say im quite surprised at your sensitivity....

Nice tho!!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

They look great Seth! I always knew you had the feminine touch, just wasn't sure how much. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Those look great Seth! One trick I use for hiding pin/screw holes is some light colored wood filler or two part epoxy and a little walnut stain. "Thumbs up gremlin"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Wow, Seth.....

you are a schmooze.....
slick fo shizzel

i can honestly say im quite surprised at your sensitivity....</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They look great Seth! I always knew you had the feminine touch, just wasn't sure how much. </div></div>

Thanks alot you a-holes. I was just looking for a couple of nice compliments, not a question of my manhood. Appreciate it. (sarcastic thumbs up graemlin)

A thoughful gift like that will mean more than anything you could have bought with money.

I'm in the same boat this year, and you may have just inspired me as to what my mom will get this year.

Top Bottom