Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

XWT Products Two nice bucks

John_Boy

PMA Member
I put out some XWT 360 and Supermaxx and drew in these boys first day, good stuff. What do you think 140's 8 in the back 160's buck posing?
XWT_Day_1_John_Boy.JPG

I tend to under score pictures...I bet he'll(the buck in front) will break 150 on October 1. Can't really say on the 8 except he's a nice looking deer.

That buck in the front might surprise you. He's got some great mass and looks like he's still got a lot of going UP to do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bearpaw1160</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait another year and kill a pig!!!! </div></div>

Easy for us to say /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif However...these two would be going down if they went by my tree stand! (unless I owned 1000 acres and they guaranteed me they wouldn't leave my land!)

That big guy in front reminds me a lot of my son's archery buck. His grossed at 172, and yours seems to carry plenty of mass. I think you should shoot him . . . just so we can measure and be sure.

hoofline.gif

Both are certainly nice deer, that front buck is special IMO. I hope we get to see him after he has shed his velvet, or better yet in your harvest photo. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

We appreciate your sharing with us. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; <u>iowawhitetail.com, Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.</u>
11.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bearpaw1160</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait another year and kill a pig!!!! </div></div>

I don't think you're going to have to wait a year for him to be a pig. I won't throw out a number, but I think 160 would be a conservative estimate.

I think the 8 is missing some mass. He definatly has some length...WOW&gt;.

And the one that is posing for you, has some junk. Junk adds quick.

Dean

I'll don't think I'll pass on him, I'm going through withdrwal........ I traded last season for a trip to the big sand box and had to watch all you guys lay'em down. Thank God Halee schmoked one before I went, or I'd be in a straight jacket!!!!!!LOL

I agree with the "more going up to do" on that front buck. He'll be looking like one for the ground when he's in hard-bone. Hope you can get on him. If he add length, like he should, he'll top the 60's with ease. That mass is very appealing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gladiator</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bearpaw1160</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait another year and kill a pig!!!! </div></div>

Easy for us to say /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif However...these two would be going down if they went by my tree stand! (unless I owned 1000 acres and they guaranteed me they wouldn't leave my land!) </div></div>

Yep, nice bucks John.

Top Bottom