Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Yet Another ND Buck

nacho2770

I have gotten a good number of pictures of this buck.

He looks a little strange in his right antler and I can't quite figure out what it is.

What do you guys think he will score?

Copy20of20CDY_01831.jpg

Copy20of20CDY_00541.jpg

Copy20of20CDY_00511.jpg

CopyofCDY_0052-1.jpg

nice looking buck...not a good judge on age, but score looks to be to me in the area of the 130-140ish range??...only because he has at least 10 scorable...

Only way to find out is if he is on the ground with an arrow in him! Nice pics...thanks for sharing!

[ QUOTE ]
nice looking buck...not a good judge on age, but score looks to be to me in the area of the 130-140ish range??

[ QUOTE ]
Only way to find out is if he is on the ground with an arrow in him!

[/ QUOTE ]

true,
whacha gonna do about that Josh?!?!?!

i know a guy who wants to shoot a buck just like that.....
evil.gif

my guess is in the 135 -140 range.....
a dandy no matter how you slice it!!

I did a little this weekend, more scouting than hunting.

Had a small 8 come under my stand opening morning which got the blood pumping again.

Nothing like a buck walking under your stand! No drug can equal that high!!

I did slip away sunday morning with a friend to do an early Canada Goose hunt. We managed to get 9 big ones on the ground so that was a blast as well.

Grouse and Partridge season opens this weekend as well, so I will probably try and chase some of them around as well as bow hunt.

I can't shoot the big one before Thomas comes up!

Or can I?

Just think Thomas, 24 hours from now you will be on your way here. Then you can stop dreaming about big bucks and start seeing them.
grin.gif
grin.gif

in 48 hours i expect to be watching you gut my deer for me.....thats a part of the deal, aint it??

Top Bottom