Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

You Got To See This One!

mphenk5

On Saturday, My brother-in-law and I saw this buck with a doe standing 70 yds. off of a busy road. Thank God the wrong people did not come across him that day along the road. I called my wife after seeing him in that fence and told her that I would give up hunting if I harvested a deer like that. Sounded good at the time, but i realize now that will never happen! I also talked with a couple buddies and told them we had seen a huge non-typical that would go over 200". A few were skeptical but when another buddy called me from his pheasant hunting trip in South Dakota to say he heard that a monster was killed near where we saw it, I knew it was him. This buck was harvested by Matthew Gantz with a shotgun this past Sunday in Illinois. Anyways - this bucks sheds from last were found 5 to 6 miles away and there is video footage of him as well 5-6 miles away from where he was harvested. I am relieved that this buck was harvested ethically and legally and will talk to Matt to see if I can get a good harvest picture. Congrats to Matt!!!
4016kids_0041-med.JPG

4016kids_0031-med.JPG
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif

Would love to see some different pictures of that one...WOW!

Tons of character on that guy!
waytogo.gif

Congrats to Matt!!!

MY GOD!!!!!!!!
shocked.gif
You gotta love that one!!
shocked.gif

Last yr a guy shot a buck about 4 miles from where I had been picking up his sheds for 2 years, 1 set and 1 single. They'll cover 4 miles faster than us on foot.
smirk.gif

WOW! Definitely a giant. Can't wait to see the field pics and story.

Is that carpet underneath him?? My wife would have my a**!!!!!!!!

ya it's carpet, he thought his wife would be pissed so he put down some newspaper to catch the blood.
shocked.gif
j/k
laugh.gif
it is some sort of textured linoleum in a walk in cooler. quite a nice setup actually.

[ QUOTE ]
He thought his wife would be pissed so he put down some newspaper to catch the blood.

[/ QUOTE ]

busted.gif
busted.gif
busted.gif

Top Bottom