Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Young and Old

Ghost

Life Member
This looks like the Son and the Father. Thought it was a good example for aging bucks.
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

837son-med.jpg

837father-med.jpg

Sure look the same, just not quite the mass (antler and body) in junior.
Might even think that it was the same buck taken in different years.

I think you got yourself two pictures of the same deer. Look at his left browtine. They look about identical in both pictures. Were the pictures taken during different years?

Two different deer, look and the entire left side. G1, G2 and G3 are completly different mass wise and length wise. I'm guessing the top one is 3.5 and the bottom is 5.5-6.5 yrs old.

Well, since the pictures were taken a day a part I'm fairly confident to say they are different deer.
evil.gif

Looks like they could be related.A lot of the same characteristics.
I'm guessing the top one at 2 1/2(no pot belly and his back isn't swayed yet) and the mature buck at 4 1/2 or 5 1/2. Hard to guess after 4 1/2.

[ QUOTE ]
Well, since the pictures were taken a day a part I'm fairly confident to say they are different deer.
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I would have to say that you probably have good SCIENTIFIC proof that they are different. Great respone to the question by the way.

Great example Ghost. The first picture the bucks back is pretty straight the second bucks back is curved. The same blood line.Great pics.

Top Bottom