Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Youth season

I like this alot! Good for you, and thanks for being a mentor! I am looking forward to this weekend. I don't have any kids, but I set a blind on one of my food plots last week for a kid that comes from a single parent family(mom) and wants to deer hunt. His mom is going to sit with him and video as well. She needs the meat and he loves the outdoors, so it is a win win situation. He has the greenlight on any deer he wants so I hope to have some harvest photos for you guys come monday. Good luck to all the kids this weekend, and thanks to all of you guys for taking them. :way:

Between you and Retiredmurph, its GREAT to know folks like you are still out there. Like Sureshot, I can't wait to get my own place and let kids hunt. I just gave a guy who is taking his son this October on his first deer hunt in AZ the location of my turkey sweet spot because its loaded with deer. His daughter and mine are soccer teammates and his son is excited!

Between you and Retiredmurph, its GREAT to know folks like you are still out there. Like Sureshot, I can't wait to get my own place and let kids hunt. I just gave a guy who is taking his son this October on his first deer hunt in AZ the location of my turkey sweet spot because its loaded with deer. His daughter and mine are soccer teammates and his son is excited!

Very cool AZ! Last night we had Ryan over to shoot the muzzleloader and see how he would do. Well after 2 shots, I'm confident he will do just fine on Saturday (both were in the bulls eye at 75 yards). We went up to the blind and set the chairs and the shooting sticks to make sure he was comfortable and he even got to drive my Polaris rzr around. We pulled a card on one of the cameras, and he got to plink at pigeons in the barn. This kid is so sharp and he eats this stuff up. It is contageous to be around that kind of attitude and brings so much excitement into the game. He has never hunted deer before and said he probably won't sleep for the next few days. :grin: Yeah, I think he's hooked.

Very cool AZ! Last night we had Ryan over to shoot the muzzleloader and see how he would do. Well after 2 shots, I'm confident he will do just fine on Saturday (both were in the bulls eye at 75 yards). We went up to the blind and set the chairs and the shooting sticks to make sure he was comfortable and he even got to drive my Polaris rzr around. We pulled a card on one of the cameras, and he got to plink at pigeons in the barn. This kid is so sharp and he eats this stuff up. It is contageous to be around that kind of attitude and brings so much excitement into the game. He has never hunted deer before and said he probably won't sleep for the next few days. :grin: Yeah, I think he's hooked.

That is awesome dedgeez!!...Good luck saterday.. Look forward to some pics.

dedgeez said:

Sweet! I won't be able to sleep Friday.

I have room for couple of youth hunters and their parent the weekend of Oct 1 & 2.
Also we are retired so if school is not an issue week days are available, I also have a bunk house that would be available during the week if you want to make it an overnight outing. My brothers use the bunk house just about every weekend so it's tough to get in it then.
As I said earlier there is NO cost involved We just like seeing kids get the chance to enjoy the outdoors.

if u have a spot left i have a 12 year old son i would like to take if u still have room...u guys are awesome...we surely dont have people like this back in michigan...i just cant this weekend any other is fine with us...thank u so much

Geez, you folks with kids having trouble with access.... My gosh, I'd be jumping on this. What an opportunity! I'd like to go, I'm 12 years old BUT I look like I'm 32 with facial hair and all - I developed early. :) You folks better jump on this offer!

Sligh1 said:
Geez, you folks with kids having trouble with access.... My gosh, I'd be jumping on this. What an opportunity! I'd like to go, I'm 12 years old BUT I look like I'm 32 with facial hair and all - I developed early. :) You folks better jump on this offer!

32, dang you're pretty old ;)

Sligh1 said:
Hey now, I don't mind putting a beating on a kid, won't bug me a bit!! :) Good luck, I hope you young dudes shoot some slobs & really just have a blast these early years, fun!

I'm super pumped!!!!!!! :D

If you think 32 is old let me tell you what old is. I'm so old when I was born they used wooden diapers and thats why old people have additudes:D:D:D:D

Top Bottom