Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Do you have a ticket??

Deer Nut

PMA Member
The news just said Powerball has the potential to hit 1 billion by Saturday night. I already know what parcels I would try to buy! I'd be a full time hunting fool :D Forestry, foodplots, family fun!

Oh I'd be in heaven. I know areas I would buy and what equipment I would purchase to improve the lands
Here's to one of us winning.

I read today today that if you "played" (would you call it that?) Russian Roulette 100 times per day for the next 79 years with Powerball odds, you would have greater than a 99% chance of surviving.

I think I'll buy a candy bar with my $2 instead lol.

I read today today that if you "played" (would you call it that?) Russian Roulette 100 times per day for the next 79 years with Powerball odds, you would have greater than a 99% chance of surviving.

I think I'll buy a candy bar with my $2 instead lol.

Hahahaha that's hilarious!

Think of all the foodplot equipment. Pond building, fish stocking, tree planting. Heated tower blinds. I could finally afford cellular trail cams. And best of all I would live on the property. It's fun to dream. I might even build a guest cabin so Liv and Scott could come visit, if they behave.

If I won you could all get as many $1 menu items you wanted- my treat- and that's no lie!

I know my last 2 weeks at work would be entertaining to say the least. Yes I would have to work a few weeks until the check cleared.

I'd buy a huge farm a backhoe and bulldozer so I could dig holes and fill them back in all day long..

Top Bottom