Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bigger than I thought!!! BIG BUCK DOWN!!!

That deer has everything you could ever ask for in a buck. That's one of the most impressive bucks I've ever seen. Congratulations!!

I need to move!!!!!!!! Any good jobs up there, maybe $2-3 per hr. I will live in hay barn if I have to.
Congrats on a dandy and it is just unreal how much he grew in 1 year
shocked.gif

There is nothing to describe that except huge and start locking your door because someone is going to come knocking and wanting you to write books on how you kill 3 200"ers in 3 yrs. That is hunting God like!
Here is to the BIG BUCK GOD!!!!!!!!!!
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Holy crap, what a pig. YOU ARE THE MAN! I just finished reading your last story and I'd have to say this new buck will make a hell of a cover story for Whitetail Fanatic!

Good god, what else can you say but congrats on a buck of a lifetime. That boy is truly awesome and your passing on him last year and on the 170 this year has rewarded you well. Congrats again

Kratz

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is he your best one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most definately. We didn't tape him last night but we're guessing that he's going to gross somewhere between 220 and 230. I'll get some more pics of him on tonight when I get home. I'm on cloud 9.

[/ QUOTE ]
As well you should be Kaare, that is definately a buck of a lifetime!! Congrats!! That thing is awesome to say the least.
applause.gif

As Ghost said it s no surprise karre. Job well done.Congrats on one heck of a monster buck.I have never meet you in person, but thanks to this webstie I can share in the experience with you.I sure want to move to canada. Got any extra rooms for rent?It pays to let em walk, again congrats on a awsome moster buck. Now go out and get another one!
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Karre, CONGRATS!!! What a buck!

The way you described the area, the tree, the river, and the on the hoof in the field photos, has me thinking that I've been there. Maybe not. When Kevin and I were up there with you I came across a spot that sure seems to fit all you've described. I remember there being the largest scrape I've ever seen, with six major trails coming to it. At that time you didn't have permission to hunt there, only shed hunt. Maybe this is the place, maybe not.

That is a deer of a life time and all of us whitetail fanatics dream of killing a buck like this. However, for those of us that are truely zealous and passionate about our whitetail hunting, you have accomplished the ultimate hunt. A giant buck that you have field photos of, shed antlers, a passed up opportunity. in other words, a storied history with the deer.

You have just accomplished with one buck what I hope to accomplish some day before my days as a deer hunter are over.

Ride that 9th cloud as far as you can!

Congratulations again! Dan Cole

Top Bottom