Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Boonerville

Does anyone else find the following quote from Boonerville in the 2019 trail cam contest thread a little interesting in light of recent events?

"Honestly don’t understand the whole not posting pics thing. This is the only forum I’m a member of that has that mentality. Unless its a mega giant deer (which are few and far between), I post everything. I enjoy sharing photos and seeing what others have in camera. Never had a case of anyone trying to find any deer Ive posted. IMO most people worried about posting 130-160” deer are just being paranoid. "
He was obviously just irritated people were making it harder for him to scout for big bucks to hunt.... I mean poach

• Deleted by bigbuckhunter88
Show…
He was obviously just irritated people were making it harder for him to scout for big bucks to hunt.... I mean poach

Huh, I don't know this guy at all, so I can't say anything for sure about his plight. But...that is a peculiar thing for him to say in light of what is out there now about him. I think you could be right about his actual motivations. Kind of creepy really.

Again, I don't know anything first hand about this guy(Boonerville)...but I have personally seen other situations where "TV or video guys" will deliberately misrepresent information on their site(s), blog(s), etc. so as to embellish their reputation and/or appearance that they are in on the big deer. Message...don't believe everything you read on the internet...for real. :)

Haven't read every post or know anything about Boonerville but was wondering if this is the same guy on team 10 in the team contest?

Top Bottom