Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Midwestwhitetail tv

vman

When midwestwhitetail.com was started, Bill never had the intention to produce a TV show. Three years later and thats exactly what I want to talk about today. Midwestwhitetail TV is something different than what you have seen in the past from us. Unlike the web show series, the TV show will not be semi live. Its designed to be more educational than anything. I havent seen all of the shows yet, but serveral members of the site have contributed to the footage. Thankfully the footage of me killing a doe with a big cheesehead on will not make the cut!

The show can be found on a few local tv stations(hopefully more in the years to come). In Iowa, fox out of Ottumwa, there is a Sioux Falls station(KELO I believe) as well as a Sioux City station. I dont know the complete specifics on times, but they started this weekend.

For those of you out of these areas, it is also on the sportsmans channel. The times are not the best, but thats what DVR's are for right? The times for the sportsmans channel are Monday's at 6am, Tuesday's at 4:30pm and Wednesday's at 10:30pm.

Jason

Sounds good.. will the segments on tv also be uploaded to the website for those of us whom get none of those channels?

Thankfully the footage of me killing a doe with a big cheesehead on will not make the cut!

Thats really too bad.... some of the best deer hunting footage ever produced....
:drink2:

If you (or anyone) has the time and channel they're on in Sioux City, please post! Love the web show and am looking forward to the next chapter!

Top Bottom