Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

More youth season success...

lunker99

Boy got a nice one last night. This is his 3rd season hunting and has taken a deer each year, but this by far exceeded what we were after this year. Actually a deer that I've been after last several years but he managed to close the deal where dad has failed. ;) Deer has went down hill a little, but still pretty nice. Can he replace me in the deer contest as I've lost my target deer for the year? :p
Drew Deer 2018.jpg Drew Deer 2018 2.jpg Drew Deer 2018 3.jpg Here's the deer in 2015 when he was at his best with double split brow tines.
Drew Deer 2018 2015.jpg

This September cold front is treating the youth very well!
Wow that’s a dandy congrats

He's hooked. It's bittersweet to see a deer that you've been chasing taken, but SO exciting when you get to be there and watch your own kid make the shot! Congrats to all.

Congrats. Great deer and a happy youngster.

Is that an old broadhead wound on his side?

This September cold front is treating the youth very well!
Wow that’s a dandy congrats

You can say that again, perfect weather for the young hunters! Congrats on the super, duper buck too, that is a real tank!

DANG!!! Look at that proud face. Love it. Stud of a buck. I can see how he'd declined since 2015, but the 'good' side of that is that he got more seasons to spread his awesome genetics. Congrats to your son! That's a taxidermy bill that I wouldn't cringe at.

Top Bottom