Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Views From The Stand 2019

My youngest son put an arrow in this buck's shoulder back on Sept 21st, did not even faze him. Of course now he shows up in front of me all the time. Hoping he can get a bullet in him this weekend.

20191025_182705_resized.jpg

Sitting a little gap that separates this drainage. Most all the deer heading to corn last several days. Not too pressed to shoot anything, love being out this time of year and its COLD. :)
4b104757b8bb17444d3d0aab29f7149c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

View from a tent blind yesterday. Can't see it very well but there is a row of Egyptian wheat screening next to the road. Between the hot wire and the wheat I kept a strip mowed. Well there is a scrap line along there with no trees for him to leave scent. He's getting close to running them in daylight.
TENT BLIND.jpeg

Good luck Scott!
Wish I was out this morning but have to work. This evening I will be tree bound!
Thanks Pat! It seems like the deer don’t know what to think of the snow. They aren’t in any hurry. Seen 7 so far and still snowing at times with 4-6 inches in the ground.

We only have about 3" here, will hopefully be adding to this thread later with some scenes from the SNOWY stand!
From the text messages I got this morning the bucks were on their feet and believe one in particular with 15 pts is on its side or possibly hanging upside down! Waiting for the report!

Top Bottom