• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Canada Full Body Decoys

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

jkratz5

Super Moderator
Dec 7, 2004
Iowa City IA
I have 31 full body goose decoys I am trying to get rid of. Not a thing wrong with any of these, just trying to downsize to around 100 full bodies so I have more room in the trailer for blinds and accessories and thus have selected these to go.

1 dozen green head gear motion dekes, flocked heads, 12 motion stakes included - hunted over 2 years, good condition asking $225 (new $375)

1 dozen final approach last pass, flocked heads and tails, hunted over 2 years, fair condition asking $200 (new $400)

7 greeh head gear ffd elite (fully flocked decoys), 5 lookers, 2 resters, hunted over 2 years, good condition, asking $225 (new $350)

Will work out a deal if you want them all. I get back to Illinois and Iowa quite a bit so we can work something out on delivery.

Kratz

Last edited: