• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

Cheaper Cams to Replace Moultries

cybball

PMA Member
Wondering what cams are out there that are "relatively cheap" that I could pick up that can replace my Moultries. I actually like my cams. They work, take decent pics, have been fairly reliable and have lasted 3+ years. Problem I have run into is that Microsoft changed something where Moultrie pics are shrunk down where I can only see about 2/3 of each pic. This is a known thing (found multiple threads on the internet about it). Fix is to use different view programs,ect where it becomes a huge PITA.
Most of my cams are old enough I can easily justify making the switch. I usually run around 6-8 cams on my place and really don't want to drop too much $ on each.

Any suggestions? Would like something in the range of $70-&80, reliable and take decent pics.

Thanks guys.

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
I’m not a fan of my covert cams.
Had really good luck with radix. Exodus but they more. All non-cell type stuff. Buddies who have browning like those.

newfarmer

I’ve switched to all Browning’s. Zero issues- great quality. Super customer service when I had a woodpecker issue. My coverts are used as a dummy camera now in very obvious locations is all.

[email protected]

Love Browning.....threw away my cuddie junk cams......
I do not like my Brownings. The nighttime pictures are so blurry, they are pretty much unusable. The night pictures that are not blurry when the animal is standing still, are still poor quality. I have Patriots and dark ops. I will never buy Brownings again because of this.

bigbuckhunter88

PMA Member
I do not like my Brownings. The nighttime pictures are so blurry, they are pretty much unusable. The night pictures that are not blurry when the animal is standing still, are still poor quality. I have Patriots and dark ops. I will never buy Brownings again because of this.
I should have clarified. Strike Force is the Brownings I like. Had 1 dark ops and had similar results. The strike force seemed to be much better and was cheaper

cybball

PMA Member
This helps. I had one old Browning that lasted forever that I liked. Never went back but may now. Didn't really mind Mountrie, but when Microsoft did something that messed up the pic formatting, it pushed me to switch. Can't believe Moultrie hasn't come out with a fix of some sort.

Top Bottom