• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

Daughters first turkey hunt (video)

Tomo

Sorry guys, the video was getting alot of viewing and crashed the server. It's back up now. Thanks!

Ghost

Life Member
One word....AWESOME!
waytogo.gif

Shoot2Kill

I hate to say it, but seeing things like that really makes me want to have kids a lot sooner so I can share those experiences with them! Very nice video and congrats on the awesome day with your daughter.

Buckhunter

That is a hunt that you guy's will alway's look back on and have in your memory bank forever.Thank you for sharing it with all of us.
applause.gif

Daver

PMA Member
What everyone else has said... awesome job! It sure looked like she was giggling up a storm in the blind, great job.
grin.gif

TC

PMA Member
That is a great video! Hope to have similar experiences with my kids in a few years.

Thanks for sharing.

J

jdavis

That was freaking cool! I wish my wife and I had a kid to teach those things to! The only thing worse than having children is not having them
frown.gif
:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom