Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Here is one way to harvest your buck!

Shoot2Kill

Got these in an email, have no idea where they came from....this sux bad for this buck, but interesting pics for sure. Is a combine a legal weapon to harvest your buck with? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

buck10.jpg

buck12.jpg

buck23.jpg

buck34.jpg

Thats the craziest thing i have ever seen. I neved knew deer grew on corn stalks, im gonna keep my eyes open for them now.
Thats deffinetly one of a kind!

that deer must have been deaf and blind.

i have heard of this happening before. my uncle ran over a fawn with his alfalfa cutter one time. it wasn't pretty.

Would have been a good one to pass on. He'd have been a great one next year. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scouter48</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It makes me sick that he is posing with it like he's proud of it.</div></div>

What do you expect him to look like?? Pissed off that he slowed up his picking for an hour?? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Atleast he's proud and considers it a trophy. There are thousands of guys out there that would shoot that buck, leave it lay and laugh about it; no pictures taken, no story shared. I feel sorry for the animal as anyone would but it wasn't the hard workin farmer's fault for what happened. He obviously didn't have a gun in his combine and it looked like he snapped a few pics and took the animal humanely, hopefully not letting the buck struggle for long. A unique story...

If it had happened to me on my farm I would have had a shocked look in my photos but I would have been proud to share a story like that. It's an unfortunate situation but there are plenty more issues to worry about than the look on his face. So don't feel too sick about it - he didn't run him down in that machine.. How many get hit by cars and go die on a terrace a day later, I never hear about those ones. Its a sad way to go /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

I was actually there for that. It happened close to my hunting area. When i got out there the buck was still alive and i just wanted to finish him off as quick as possible. He was wore out from thrashing about. Didn't even care when i walked up to him. Supposedly the guy holding up the head was the driver of the combine and he came in, in the middle and made it all the way to the end before the guy could shut it down (16 row header) The hired man took the deer. Sad way to go.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowhuntr311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got the same email about 3weeks. </div></div>

I can understand something like this happening to a fawn, but not a deer like this. It makes me sad to see this a) for the deer, a terrible way to go and then b) he looks like he would of been a pretty nice one next year.

Fulldrw - So would the deer have died if it would have got out of the combine? Just curious?
*I don't fault the guy for killing him either way, I would have freed him for sure unless the thing was horribly hurt and suffering. Just wondering though.

that is a pretty big corn head..... no driving down the highway with that thing.....

"is there something in my teeth??"

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom