Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

hunting rooms

Here is mine, months later.
950wall1-med.JPG

[image]
]http://www.iowawhitetail.com/photopost/data/535/950Wall2-med.jpg[/image]
950Wall3-med.JPG

950wall4-med.JPG

[image]http://[/image]
950Wall2-med.jpg

Actually limb, that was my wifes idea. I came home and she organized them that way. I'll admit, I'm not incharge of my house.

I was thinkin that too muddy. this is def. one of my fav. threads.

grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'll admit, I'm not incharge of my house.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even though it is painfully obvious. I refuse to admit it. Unless she isn't around...
evil.gif

I haven't been a member for too long but have spent A LOT of time on the site between work and home....This is by far my favorite post....I can honestly say I am addicted....Keep up the great topics....

Finally fellas, I think I'm getting close to being done with my Man Cave
grin.gif
! We've got some tile work to do on the bar and the bathroom. Cabinet doors and walk in doors need some more stain and urethane. The carpet comes next Tuesday and I'm picking up the furniture next Tuesday night after work. The 46" LCD TV comes in sometime next week and then I'll be cracking open cold ones and kickin' back
31045-cheers2.gif
31045-cheers2.gif
31045-cheers2.gif

Here are a few photos and when everything is done and all the prints are hung up I'll do the final photos for you guys to see.

2464Cabinets-thumb.jpg

2464Fireplace-thumb.jpg

2464Bar-thumb.jpg

Having all the ideas and photos from everyone's own rooms have helped me a bunch with mine. Thanks!
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The 46" LCD TV comes in sometime next week and then I'll be cracking open cold ones and kickin' back

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you'll be livin right!
cool.gif

Looks like a sweet setup to me!
waytogo.gif

geeze willie, do you plan on having 2 65" flat screen side by side?!
shocked.gif

when we get our place built and I start in on my man cave I'll make sure to call you!

[ QUOTE ]
geeze willie, do you plan on having 2 65" flat screen side by side?!

[/ QUOTE ]
i can see some madden football competition on twin 65's
grin.gif

Actually those two openings above the cabinets are for some of my prints (two in each spot). There's rope lighting behind the trim pieces that will provide accent lighting for the prints. The shelves are actually cabinets with doors - the doors are just off being stained/urethaned right now.

I got a lot of buddies ready to sit at that bar - they tell me I owe them a few and they're probably right
grin.gif

Love the stone bar and fireplace. Did you lay the stone? I did a fireplace that was both frustrating and rewarding.

Anyway, looks great!
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom