Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Improving Website??? - Ideas, input, suggestions.....

What I did was make the post from the computer, emailed pics to my phone and put them in using Tapatalk. I'm sure there are other options but is what worked for me in a pinch
Resizing from a computer is simple if you have Paint...most computers do.
Right click on the image,
Click "open with"
Select "paint"
It will open your image with all sorts of option including "resize". You should be able to resize by pixel or percentage.

BE SURE TO MAKE A COPY FIRST!! OR YOU WILL LOSE ORIGINAL RESOLUTION!!!

You can even paint some extra inches on your antlers before entering your harvest in the contest. :)

Sizeing 1.JPG Sizing 2.JPG

Haven't read the entire thread so apologize if this has been said already.....

Went to pay for a PMA membership a while back and it would not let me pay with a debit card because I have a previous Paypal account. I haven't used Paypal in 5 years and have no clue on passwords and frankly don't have time to figure that all out. What is the deal with this? Why is Paypal the only option for me?

Don't need a resizing tool. I need a more practical way to upload pictures from a computer without sending to phone, deleting old pics from media gallery, using a 3rd party ap, calling the pentagon, etc, etc. Idealing should be like loading pictures to Facebook. Just load them. Quick. Easy. Simple. Not sure how feasible that notion is.

Reactions: arm
  • Deleted by Wapsi Tree Rat
Show…
Don't need a resizing tool. I need a more practical way to upload pictures from a computer without sending to phone, deleting old pics from media gallery, using a 3rd party ap, calling the pentagon, etc, etc. Idealing should be like loading pictures to Facebook. Just load them. Quick. Easy. Simple. Not sure how feasible that notion is.
This exactly what I have to do at work. Somebody wants something and I have to figure out if we already have it or design it, then tell them how big the check needs to be. Lol. Not helping your problem but I'm on vacation so quit talking like this :)

1983 a PM has been sent to you.
056ff858bae5aafa29a220a51a637f03.jpg

give my cell # to Wapsi Tree
25d103bbbc24cf8b475dfd3ff27eeadb.jpg

:D:D:D:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
PROGRESS:
Booth #743 booked at classic.
Tapatalk app installed.
Sligh1 banned from site (keeps sneaking back in, will resolve)

Working on the rest AND please keep more thoughts and opportunities coming.

PROGRESS:
Booth #743 booked at classic.
Tapatalk app installed.
Sligh1 banned from site (keeps sneaking back in, will resolve)

Working on the rest AND please keep more thoughts and opportunities coming.
Finally an App, I may have the patience to get on here now

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Wow it's easy, good job Skip

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yikes, I'd say the good work is on your part with that pic!!! Wow.
Glad it works!!! Tapatalk is actually pretty great for posting pics. no resizing but I'm working on some posting from regular computer too - finding simple way there. PROGRESS! One day at a time!!!!

So- still mid hunting season & just starting & we’re still dealing with “slacker, hunting season delay” here BUT..... 30+ days out.... “moving in the right direction?”
Any more input- IW is listening & implementing for better of members, state, hunters, habitat & enjoyment. See y’all at classic too ;). Can’t miss the guy that drools, lazy eye and 3 arms!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far, the improvements have been a huge progress. I have actively been using tapatalk, posting photos, and being able to stay up with posts a whole lot better. Yes, its slow right now as everyone is out hunting, but I think so far everything is moving in the right direction. Thanks for all the hard work Sligh! Sadly will not be able to come down and visit at the classic, I have to work that weekend again this year. Never fails, have a booth set up there one year, the next two years work makes me work that weekend..

The quick reply at the bottom is a good feature.

It would be nice to be able to scroll thru all the posts at once, instead of having to click on each page.

The ability to see a summary 1-liner under each post with the responder's name.

Thanks for listening.

I use facebook to post pics on IW - it's really easy but for some reason after a certain amount of time the links break and the pictures aren't visible on IW (or any other forum)

At the Classic this weekend guys. Making a lot of progress. Any suggestions, feel free to share em with IW crew at booth 736.

Skip, have you thought about removing the app from the app store since it doesn't work? There seems to be a lot of confusion for new people trying to use the app and not understanding it's on tapatalk.

Top Bottom