Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa resident question

I was told that while I'm drawing a pension earned in Iowa, I will be paying Iowa income tax no matter where I move. Sounds kind of crazy but wouldn't surprise me the way our tax system is screwed up.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
The only reason he will never be a legal resident of IA is because Florida charges no state income tax. Only one of you mentioned that. That is THE reason. Spends six months here, have a buddy use a credit card to show purchases, etc, whatever....once ya dig a couple shovels of dirt up, it ain't legit. I wait my 3-4 years for a tag, every other non-resident should too. And that'll be what MAYBE saves IA's big bucks....the wait, drawing, etc......I wish WI would catch on.....

argue.gif

Wow.....How can a simple question get turned into this? Come on people, life is way to short.

Oh well thats awesome!!! :way: If I'm gonna be a bag!! Douche is the one!!!!!!!! Kinda adds a french tone to it!!!!!!!!!!:D :drink2:

The term "douchebag" generally refers to a male with a certain combination of obnoxious characteristics related to attitude, social ineptitude, public behavior, or outward presentation.

Though the common douchebag thinks he is accepted by the people around him, most of his peers dislike him. He has an inflated sense of self-worth, compounded by a lack of social grace and self-awareness. He behaves inappropriately in public, yet is completely ignorant to how pathetic he appears to others.

He often talks about how cool, successful, and popular he is, yet never catches on to the fact that he comes across as a total loser. Nevertheless, he firmly believes that he is the smartest, most desirable, and most charming person in the room... and will try to bad-rep anyone who would threaten to expose this facade.

Here's the real definition for you! Sound like anyone you may know? :rolleyes:

Fun fact of the day: Douchebags are herd animals. They have evolved this way to protect each other, they are extremely vulnerable and unable to fend for themselves when seperated from the group.

The term "douchebag" generally refers to a male with a certain combination of obnoxious characteristics related to attitude, social ineptitude, public behavior, or outward presentation.

Though the common douchebag thinks he is accepted by the people around him, most of his peers dislike him. He has an inflated sense of self-worth, compounded by a lack of social grace and self-awareness. He behaves inappropriately in public, yet is completely ignorant to how pathetic he appears to others.

He often talks about how cool, successful, and popular he is, yet never catches on to the fact that he comes across as a total loser. Nevertheless, he firmly believes that he is the smartest, most desirable, and most charming person in the room... and will try to bad-rep anyone who would threaten to expose this facade.

Here's the real definition for you! Sound like anyone you may know? :rolleyes:

Dang! I can't even use abreviations for a retort on here!!! Think of a few on your own!! If you can!! :way: Mom use to call a douche bag a hot water bottle!! :D I can pm you my responce if you like!!!! Nice avatar
pic of ya Don!!! This may get ya started>>>>>>>>:moon:

To answer a very legitimite question, as long as he can prove he lives in Iowa at least 90 days prior to season and does not purchase a resident hunting license in Florida, he has as much right to a resident deer license as any other resident in this state. Why do some people on here have to cry about "their" deer. If you don't have a helpful answer or don't know what you're talking about, don't reply. :way:

Last edited:
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom