• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

leafy camo

F

flatlander

Has anyone tried leafy camo netting for a blind or hunting cloths?

Ogz

Life Member
I have used both and both seem to work very well. The natural movement of the fabric in the wind helps hide you in the constantly changing shadows and shapes.

B

bullwinkle

I think it is the only way to hunt,especially if you like to hunt on the ground.I hunt with the scent shield leafy lite and love it.I have had deer within 5 feet of me.

F

flatlander

Thanks for info. How pricey is a outfit like
that Bullwinkle?
I've seen some camo net on ebay 4x8 $20 are they any good?
Thanks for help

scout

I've used military surplus camo netting for blinds and it works very well. Its the stuff when you are dealing with alot of "pokey bushes" it won't rip apart. I know the gillie suits the snipers use are very effective also. Breaking up your outline is the key.

B

bullwinkle

You can buy a nice top and bottom for about $100 without a liner.Anything with a scent control liner will be a little over$200

About this Discussion

Top Bottom