Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mitch Rompola buck

He had 3 state records before he shot world record!!!!!! 2 in MO & 1 in MI. Then bests Milo for his 4th state record which is also world record. Does anyone believe “the best hunter out there” could shoot 4 state records? On public!!! Even guys who own thousands of acres in iowa - zero chance.

Still no one has yet to ever release any evidence that its fake. I know there is skepticism about it but aren't we supposed to rule by innocent until proven guilty? I have watched nearly every video I could ever find and read every article that maybe has been written and there is still ZERO proof of it being fake.

I am still Team Rompola!

Still no one has yet to ever release any evidence that its fake. I know there is skepticism about it but aren't we supposed to rule by innocent until proven guilty? I have watched nearly every video I could ever find and read every article that maybe has been written and there is still ZERO proof of it being fake.

I am still Team Rompola!
There's no proof because rompola is withholding it! That's his best possible scenario, hiding. Show the proof! All he has to do is show the deer, and when he's proven right, then he can claim the moral high ground of not being into records, and world records, and just wanting to be left alone. He's full of shit. Why be so gullible?

I'm with you Tmayer.

Granted, it's SO improbable but...
so is hitting a billion dollar lottery by buying one ticket.

Arm chair quarterbackingn at its finest on this subject.

Love the debate.
On THIS example…. The burden of proof is actually on Rompola. As in “if u want to enter it & to call it the world record, we need to inspect & x-ray it”. (Just like they would do if you shot one). He wouldn’t allow that. That’s the point where he pulled it. Does that “prove” that it’s fake alone? NO. He simply can’t prove that it’s real. None of us will know if real or fake until he allows it to be inspected and x-ray’d. If it’s legit- dont know why a person wouldn’t jump through a standard flushing out of “hey, world record is a big deal. We need to verify this so we can keep everyone honest”. It’s the exact same reasoning they give lie detector tests to folks in fish tournaments. & look at fish that get weighed. And…. Pull weights out when they know things are “fishy”. & just like those walleyes with the giant bellies & odd weight scores- there’s PLENTY of reasons that stand out that are suspicious of Rompola. It would be just like cutting open a fish…. No weights- no problem. X-ray a deer & allow scorers to inspect it: it passes - no problem!!! Problem is- IMO- he wouldn’t pass.
If anyone caught a 25 lbs world record bass by putting weights down it & claimed the record. & then dudes said “hey, bring that fish over so we can x-ray & inspect” - anyone would run for the hills & pull same crap!!!… “I aint showing u my bass!!! U can’t inspect for weights. I got nothing to prove!!!”
Same thing IMO!!!! Is there absolute 100% proof (like someone having video of him doing the BS) - no. But- if this were to go to civil court (or even criminal court) where the standards are: “extremely likely” & circumstantial evidence which is in any court case …. He would lose badly. Why he agreed with Milo Hansen to drop the claim. He woulda lost. Again- not absolute proof but this is more solid than OJ killing his wife by a long shot. Which also, no one has “absolute definitive evidence” there either….. both cases, think we know the truth.

I love the sticking with it guys though. Love your counter & belief that it’s real.
I probably shouldn’t tell everyone but TMayer13 has the Rompola buck tattoo’d full size on his back!!! ;). He’s gotta go down with the ship.

Was the Hanson buck the biggest wild typical whitetail to ever walk on God's Green Earth? Probably not. But it is the largest to have been measured, scrutinized, and satisfactorily entered into the records. And until one comes along that can surpass it while meeting all the requirements involved, it'll stay on top. End of story.

Last edited:
He did it once......got away with it............
He did it twice.......got away with it..............
He did it 3 times......got away with it...........
He tried a 4th time but had NO IDEA how much more scrutiny would come with a WR and he got flogged!

His deer all have that main beam that grows strait out the side of their head.........Must be the genetics there in MI:p
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Love the debate.
On THIS example…. The burden of proof is actually on Rompola. As in “if u want to enter it & to call it the world record, we need to inspect & x-ray it”. (Just like they would do if you shot one). He wouldn’t allow that. That’s the point where he pulled it. Does that “prove” that it’s fake alone? NO. He simply can’t prove that it’s real. None of us will know if real or fake until he allows it to be inspected and x-ray’d. If it’s legit- dont know why a person wouldn’t jump through a standard flushing out of “hey, world record is a big deal. We need to verify this so we can keep everyone honest”. It’s the exact same reasoning they give lie detector tests to folks in fish tournaments. & look at fish that get weighed. And…. Pull weights out when they know things are “fishy”. & just like those walleyes with the giant bellies & odd weight scores- there’s PLENTY of reasons that stand out that are suspicious of Rompola. It would be just like cutting open a fish…. No weights- no problem. X-ray a deer & allow scorers to inspect it: it passes - no problem!!! Problem is- IMO- he wouldn’t pass.
If anyone caught a 25 lbs world record bass by putting weights down it & claimed the record. & then dudes said “hey, bring that fish over so we can x-ray & inspect” - anyone would run for the hills & pull same crap!!!… “I aint showing u my bass!!! U can’t inspect for weights. I got nothing to prove!!!”
Same thing IMO!!!! Is there absolute 100% proof (like someone having video of him doing the BS) - no. But- if this were to go to civil court (or even criminal court) where the standards are: “extremely likely” & circumstantial evidence which is in any court case …. He would lose badly. Why he agreed with Milo Hansen to drop the claim. He woulda lost. Again- not absolute proof but this is more solid than OJ killing his wife by a long shot. Which also, no one has “absolute definitive evidence” there either….. both cases, think we know the truth.

I love the sticking with it guys though. Love your counter & belief that it’s real.
I probably shouldn’t tell everyone but TMayer13 has the Rompola buck tattoo’d full size on his back!!! ;). He’s gotta go down with the ship.
More like a gigantic tramp stamp!

Mitch Rompola 2024!

Top Bottom