Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New cams ???

Copenhagen Tob

PMA Member
Were, there any new camers systems unveiled at the classic ? Wondering what the latest tech is out there other than cell cams , I figured there'd be something similar to cuddle j series, but newer technology

Ooooohhhhh. Interesting!!!! I need to check that out!!!
I was very much “not a cuddeback fan” as of maybe 5+ years ago. The ownership dynamics changed & I’ve been very pleased. I like my J cams with a few things I’d wish they’d change (like any camera) & im hopeful this is it. Cool to see what they got rolling out!!

Cuddeback also has a new Tracks stand-alone cellular Camera that is not Cuddelink
( to compete with the Tactacam Reveal cams i would think? )
Cellular plan Prices start at only $4 per month so if you want a single cam somewhere you dont need a full set of Cuddelink cams it is a good option - plus the pictures will be in your app or on cuddeback website with the pics from your other cameras - no need for a separate app to look at pictures.

Those I have in stock as well

Retail is at $180 but we have package deals available for buying more that one at a time as most of my customers do.
Give me a call if you would like more info

Spypoint Flex has been solid for me … $99 and it has great trigger speed & distance …

Good cell cam, that gets reception about anywhere. Plus the 100 free pics option .. or 250 for $5.

You can also pay $99 a year and get 250 pics on each camera. D5797B5D-938F-4E12-BE8D-18B46A75322C.jpeg

Although I like a few other cameras a little better, you can't beat the CuddeLink plan that allows the daisy-chaining of cams (up to 24) on one plan. I have 26 cams over 3 non-connecting farms and carry 3 plans. It would cost me a fortune on the other camera cell plans. I was at the Ohio Sportsman Show yesterday and talked to the Tactacam rep and he said they had nothing that could compete with the CuddeLink plan as far as price in concerned. I picked up two of the new L series cams - I like better than my Cudde J's.

Whatever happened to buckeye cams, had a customer almost 20 years ago that had a system similar to cuddy link way back then , pics went to a base that he could log on to internationally, he was a pilot

Although I like a few other cameras a little better, you can't beat the CuddeLink plan that allows the daisy-chaining of cams (up to 24) on one plan. I have 26 cams over 3 non-connecting farms and carry 3 plans. It would cost me a fortune on the other camera cell plans. I was at the Ohio Sportsman Show yesterday and talked to the Tactacam rep and he said they had nothing that could compete with the CuddeLink plan as far as price in concerned. I picked up two of the new L series cams - I like better than my Cudde J's.
Interesting. I'm a Tactacam Reveal fan but I can see the case for have a ton of cameras on one or two farms being more cost effective for Cuddelinks. Just a high price tag compared to Tactacams $120.

I have been less than impressed with the Cuddelink system. I have sat in a tree and literally watched deer after deer walk by with no trigger. I have contacted them and they are good with the customer service, sending me new lenses and helping with better triggers. Still the same ol shitty Cuddelink trigger if you ask me however.

I will likely switch out fully to all Tactacams as my luck with those has been good so far. Battery life is good and cost isn’t that bad if I just run them for half the year. Would rather pay 2x as much for my plans and actually get pics

I have been less than impressed with the Cuddelink system. I have sat in a tree and literally watched deer after deer walk by with no trigger. I have contacted them and they are good with the customer service, sending me new lenses and helping with better triggers. Still the same ol shitty Cuddelink trigger if you ask me however.

I will likely switch out fully to all Tactacams as my luck with those has been good so far. Battery life is good and cost isn’t that bad if I just run them for half the year. Would rather pay 2x as much for my plans and actually get pics
For years I used Cuddie always problems...........I now call them Cuddie-Junk.........They are still using D batteries for god sakes........Use browning now and love them.

For years I used Cuddie always problems...........I now call them Cuddie-Junk.........They are still using D batteries for god sakes........Use browning now and love them.
I know a couple of guys that were sponsored by Cuddie, and they even admitted battery life was horrible. They also seemed to always have problems along the daisy chain.

Tactacam Solar is pretty nice ! Good pics, good/fair trigger speed and no batteries needed.

It’s a great cam for an out of state land owner.7F6A9259-3B35-49AC-B9E0-098BAD7D84EE.jpeg

Top Bottom