Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

November movement

Great movement this morning. I finally was in the spot where the hot doe walked by. Two young bucks came right behind her then this old boy about 2 minutes later. As I was field dressing him two more young bucks came by me within 10 yards.

Hunted this spot on friday and it was on fire. 20 plus deer and 2 3.5 year old bucks running the group. So I got done at work a little early and hear I am sitting in river bottom. I gambled on the wind tonight cause the activity was so good on friday. We ll see if it pays off.

Been hunting the same farm I have my whole life and I've seen about ten. Not ten shooters or ten bucks, but ten total deer. Don't know what happened. Never had a season this bad.

All day sit yesterday and saw the same set of fawns 5 different times and one nice buck at noon chasing a doe and again at 3pm. Sat all day today 200 yards from yesterday's stand and saw 30+ deer all day; 11 of them different bucks with most of them morning thru 2:30. Evenings stink on my piece

All day sit yesterday and saw the same set of fawns 5 different times and one nice buck at noon chasing a doe and again at 3pm. Sat all day today 200 yards from yesterday's stand and saw 30+ deer all day; 11 of them different bucks with most of them morning thru 2:30. Evenings stink on my piece

And got caught with my business-end out taking a leak. Was able to grab my phone with my other hand and video him walk by though. Was a first for me

Switch finally seemed to flip for me tonight. My morning hunt sucked just like the last three days. Moved to a different farm this afternoon. Got to the stand about 1:30 and the woods were on fire until dark. Had one of my target bucks called into 70 yards before he hung up on me. Heading back there in the morning for an all day sit.

Watched a big boy dog a doe through an opening 200 yards away. Seen 4 bucks and 6 does since. Tried getting a big 6 point and a tall 8 to come in for the gfs first buck but they hung up just out of range.

I have been skunked my last 2 times out here in Chickasaw county. I've never had that happen before. Sunday afternoon nothing but squirrels and then this morning on a different property nothing again but squirrels and a woodpecker! Very strange for here.

Hunting Davis County and it's been a grind. It was crazy from sunrise to 9 yesterday morning but in the last 16 hours on stand I've seen 2 does and 2 young bucks is all.

Between 12 and 1 today I seen 2 bucks....one was a 160 inch deer I have never seen before......arrow went right under him. Warren county here

Seen 5 on the way to my stand. All does but 1 buck couldn't tell how big. But talked to landowner before I went to stand. He seen one real nice 10 point this morning. (Behind his house)100 yards from my stand. He said bucks have been running all day here.

Best day of the year for me. Deer moved basically all day. 17 sightings, 11 bucks. Had our number 1 at 43 yards at 9:00...didn't want to shoot that far so he walked.

Top Bottom