• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

score please

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

sureshot

The Hunt Never Ends....
Mar 15, 2004
:D Yea I know!!! I'm always in trouble!!! Chris and Matt are always ready to flush!! :way: Sorry! I say what I think! So be it!! :drink2: And I love the new guy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will say one thing....your posts really make me think. It's hard to decipher half of what you write. But you sound like you are excited quite often (!!!!!!!!!!).

Cracka

SNITCHES GET STITCHES
Jul 11, 2012
You can't see me
I'm with Crocket on this one, there is no way that deer is over 160 pounds. I have killed a lot of deer, and I know everyone thinks they kill canadian brutes, the reality is that Iowa bucks just dont put on the weight. But seriously, that deer will dress mid 150's.

mnshedhunter

Mar 1, 2011
I honestly dont see how anyone can say this deer is in the 150s?? its amazing how many people see this thing different.. he also has about a 3" sticker off his R g2 and about a 1" sticker off his L g2.. all his tines are long, and i see both browtines .. mass looks pretty good and his g4s are about 7.5 and 9.5. hes no doubt into the high 60s or a hair better in my eyes.. easily with adding the 4" of junk.. and his beams almost touch..:way:

Booner

Aug 21, 2009
Iowa
The crazy thing to me about this gaint looks to me like dry corn, swollen neck equals hunting season and this brute is a day walker? I'd be kickin myself in the buns for not being in the stand that day. On a side note, that deer is all of 170 gross.

Crockett

PMA Member
Feb 28, 2004
I'm with Crocket on this one, there is no way that deer is over 160 pounds. I have killed a lot of deer, and I know everyone thinks they kill canadian brutes, the reality is that Iowa bucks just dont put on the weight. But seriously, that deer will dress mid 150's.

:D:D:D:D!!!!Thank's for your support! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…