Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

SF277

Windlooker

New NR legislation messaged on 02/14. This bill establishes that a NR who is a family member of a R can apply for an anysex tag for half the cost of a traditional NR tag??? The family member NR will have the same privileges as a R with this tag. The definition of a family member goes into “step” category ie step son, step sibling etc. These tags are in addition to the 6k NR tags the way I read it.

Last edited:
State Senator Mike Klimesh is who!!! (R) Our folks in Northeast iowa have this beauty representing them!!! I’d have to check but he might be the one that backed another one of these lunatic bills!!! Hello NE iowa!!!! U have a career politician with no clue about iowas hunting on your hands. Quick bio & research… gets a degree in political science. Mayor of a small town up there. Then recent state senator. Clueless. Shameful. We sure don’t attract the best & brightest to public office a lot of times. We have some good ones but this one spent too much time sniffing glue to function in the private sector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hes not in my district but not far from it. Pretty close to both Wiscy and MN so I'm sure that had some influence from his constituents. Would be great for some of the more famous Iowa celebrity hunters to stand up against this BS, but I suppose the Drurys benefit from this one and then the rest them and their outfitter friends benefit from that one

Hes not in my district but not far from it. Pretty close to both Wiscy and MN so I'm sure that had some influence from his constituents. Would be great for some of the more famous Iowa celebrity hunters to stand up against this BS, but I suppose the Drurys benefit from this one and then the rest them and their outfitter friends benefit from that one
Im sure Drurys and the guys hunting for them benefit. When they put they live in Garden Grove, but both work in Albert Lea, MN- thats a heck of a daily commute...this opens that door (a few others that recently moved to NE Iowa from Michigan it more than likely helps as well)

How do these clowns feel like this is a good idea. They have no clue. If they wants the rights as residents then move here, otherwise wait in line like everyone else

How do these clowns feel like this is a good idea. They have no clue. If they wants the rights as residents then move here, otherwise wait in line like everyone else
They don’t have a clue. They don’t hunt. They have no idea how fragile iowa is. They have no clue how every surrounding state has been RUINED!!! This is why everyone we know MUST WRITE IN!!!!!!

The full committee approved this bill today. It’s being renumbered. Don’t have new number yet. Ridiculous

Last edited:
If these people have to "apply" and be in the draw with other non residents , then who cares if they only have pay half for the tag?

They are not part of the draw. Bill reads that if unsuccessful in the draw they can purchase this tag. These tags are In addition to the draw.

So guaranteed to whoever applies, yikes!
Ya! This is “over the counter” NR tags. you know how many more NR hunters this means?!?!! Relatives or whatever- WAAAYYY more!! Floods of folks!!! This will dwarf what the NR pressure is right NOW. Pressure in general. More spots taken on our <8% timber. U think Access is hard now?!?!? U think the quality land is hard to find now?!?!

BOTTOM LINE: Resident Hunters LOSE HUGE if this goes through!!!!! Residents who don’t own land LOSE HUGE if this goes through!! RESIDENTS who are: New hunters, permission hunters, casual hunters, meat hunters, the working person, etc- LOSE HUGE!!! This bill is a DISASTER!!!!!

Top Bottom