• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Sugarbeets

Copenhagen Tob

PMA Member
Those big square white plastic totes with and aluminum tube cage around them , I just sawzall the top off

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

10 point

Hi guy's. Iam planting some conventional sugar beets this spring. Can anybody tell me where i can order a herbicide called betamix for post spray. Thanks.

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
I think u gonna have to call several coops & ask em if they will order for u. They can find it if they willing to check with their supplier. Or dig online- I know u can find this.

Hardwood11

It is going to be a good fall!
When we hunted in NW Minnesota, the deer would walk through beans, corn, and volunteer wheat fields to get to the sugar beets. It was amazing to see how attracted they were to sugar beets!

williams111

Did you plant some RR Sugarbeets in 2019 Skip? Are they deregulated yet? I am wanting to try some, but dont have the time or equipment to plant them if they're not RR. I cant find a source for them. Thanks!

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Did you plant some RR Sugarbeets in 2019 Skip? Are they deregulated yet? I am wanting to try some, but dont have the time or equipment to plant them if they're not RR. I cant find a source for them. Thanks!
I didn’t. I’m a slacker!!!! Several buddies did and turned out really nice. I probably won’t get to em this year with all the crp ive gotta do either :(. Next year!!!

conventional is fine if u get down 2 groups of herbicides (my suggestion). Plus your burn down or post emergent (Gly + ams or whatever u decide). Off top of head... 2 groups of pre emergents.... Betamix (above) is 2 groups- I’m fairly certain (can look up label). Another herbicide is treflan (not sure which group # - probably a group # in betamix if I were to guess). Then it’s control with clethodim & crop oil & possibly a few options for broadleaves.

on RR Sugarbeets..... yes, “farmers” can get it for “ag”. So- if u are in North Dakota for example - u could likely go to coop & pick some up. Are u supposed to be using for “agriculture”? Yes. Can folks buy it? Yes. Are u supposed to use for plots? No. Can u search to buy this & maybe have some shipped? Probably. If u go to jail & do hard prison time for planting it as a plot - it will be embarrassing telling the other inmates what u r in for!?!?! Im sure! ;). You can do some networking, calling, internet digging to see what u can purchase or get shipped. U can read details on current regulations.

So- that’s that - do what makes sense & u have lots of options. Fire back on any results depending what info u dig up and decide on. A good sugarbeet field will likely not disappoint no matter how u get the results. Good luck!

Top Bottom