• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Turkey Broadheads

Skully

PMA Member
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: huntyak</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Sledgehammer, now called the Turkey Tomahawk By Trophy Ridge is truly devastating. I have shot birds with hammerheads, GG, steelheads and TT and the tomahawk really knocks em on their tail. </div></div>

I just bought some of these this weekend in the 125 grain size. They claim they have a 2 3/4 inch cutting diameter. How do you know which "groove" to put your rubber o-ring in? Do you want it in the slot closest to the insert? I am giving up on my old deer hunting broadheads for turks after loosing a big boy on a pass through last week. Hope these get me back in the game!

Skully

PMA Member
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I put the o ring on the first slot (closes to the base of the broadhead). </div></div>

Thanks Nanny! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Iowabowtech

<span style='font-size: 26pt'> Switch to 2009 </span>

Okay, so how many people will be using Rage 2 blade this year?

Critter

Life Member
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowtech_hawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I plan on using my rage two blades for the upcoming season. Anyone else had any luck with them on birds? </div></div>

They work beautifully! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Hawk32

Shot a bird last year with slick trick dead right away but this year had the same as Skully. after loosing a big boy friday with my slick tricks I switched to a 3 blade Grim Reaper. Shot a bird sat. the wound path was ridiculous. I am hooked on them for birds but will stick with the slick tricks for everything else.

How many people shoot through the mesh with mechanicals? Is there any that are absolute a no no to shoot through or any that work better than others?

Because of the position of the bird I ended up shooting the grim reaper through the mesh. seemed to work.

jatorto

RazorbkBuckKiller
How will a rage 3 blade work to thwack and stack an Iowa thunderbird? They are the same ones I use for deer. Hoping to stick one in the morning. Also shooting a bow at 300 fps, will it keep the blades from opening?

Top Bottom