• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Where to rent a tree spade??

Austin

Looking for suggestions on where I can rent a tree spade for a skid steer in sw iowa. Or better yet someone that has one for hire as I would need to rent a skid steer as well. Wanting to make a wall of cedars along a fence line. I have plenty of 3 to 6 foot cedars on the property close by already just need them moved. I'm near council bluffs ia. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Agree with above.
I know Des Moines has a few options - so - pry check dealerships & rental places within hour or 2 of u. Pry just need to “dig” into places that rent them. I’m not sure on this one but I know several places do rent them. Even if it’s Des Moines - maybe worth a trip?

DMarley83

DMARLEY83
Capitol City Rental will be your best bet. Make sure you rent a skid steer with 2 speed as most of your time spent will be travel between.

Wi transplant

PMA Member
Des moines closest place i found to rent skidsteer and spade . Was about 600 for a day ! Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

IowaBowHunter1983

Super Moderator
Staff member
scoop.jpg

About this Discussion

Top Bottom