Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A few of T250's Harvest Photos...

Most of these bucks have been harvested in the backyard of my taxidermist home. The Iowa State rattling antlers actually were found in Iowa City, never the less I hope I am welcome now...there is no trickery in any of the photos....the woods are real...the leaves are real and I am not rich enough to full mount the deer like they are illustrated in the photos. Hope your comments stay positive like you brag this site is about. Welcome to my world and a few slices of Heaven to share with all of you........

PS the Walleye is for Luke!!

img005.jpg

img009.jpg

img004.jpg

img003.jpg

img002.jpg

img001.jpg

File0004.jpg

File0003.jpg

File0002.jpg

Congrats on ALL the bucks, the bear and the eye, you have some damn nice animals there and some good pics of them. Good luck this year also. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

ummmm... this post is no fun /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif great animals!! let see there mounts! Ur just a young pup u shouldnt be that fortunate, or that good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ummmm... this post is no fun /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif great animals!! let see there mounts! Ur just a young pup u shouldnt be that fortunate, or that good. </div></div> Why not?

a few of those bucks are in the mount photos...wow photos,mounts...mounts, photos,,,,,what WILL make you happy GunDog870

Your grammar and typing have improved dramatically since your first foray into the world of iowawhitetail.com. Why didn't you start out like this?

You have killed way more bucks than I've ever seen. Doesn't make up for personality though. Congrats on your hunting prowess.

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: captain</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats the point of this..again? </div></div> Bragging rights like everyone else on here that kills a nice animal would be my guess.

Does your taxidermist have a football field sized backyard in Des Moines where Thor lives now....Just Kidding!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> never the less I hope I am welcome now...</div></div>

You introduced yourself to this site by basically threatening people for information- at least that is the way a majority of us took it, and you expect to be welcomed with open arms and smiles?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hope your comments stay positive like you brag this site is about </div></div>

That is what this site is about, always has been about, and always will be about, however some posts are created to generate negativity, yours being one of them. So therefore, you reap what you sow.

I'm glad this post is heading in a better direction...Like Ghost said earlier, the last couple posts are nothing anyone should be proud of. I wasted a lot of time looking at the last 2 immature threads by everyone. Typical250, nice animals and thanks for starting this post being a little more 'civil.' I'm sure you'll receive some 'civil' feedback as well.

Awesome animals...congrats to you...you've certainly taken some awesome deer! I'd certainly be proud. God Bless...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You have killed way more bucks than I've ever seen. Doesn't make up for personality though. Congrats on your hunting prowess.
The 'Bonker</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Heart Surgeon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> never the less I hope I am welcome now...</div></div>

You introduced yourself to this site by basically threatening people for information- at least that is the way a majority of us took it, and you expect to be welcomed with open arms and smiles?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hope your comments stay positive like you brag this site is about </div></div>

That is what this site is about, always has been about, and always will be about, however some posts are created to generate negativity, yours being one of them. So therefore, you reap
what you sow.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gladiator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
thanks for starting this post being a little more 'civil.' I'm sure you'll receive some 'civil' feedback as well.</div></div>

all of the above. thats what this site is about. hunters helping other hunters and hunters being able to show off their deer and their stories without figthing, arguing, or threats. those are some dandy bucks. congrats!!

Actually, you did take my post wrong. I am not offended by your response i can understand u being defensive, I would like to see more mounts because I have my dads deer at the taxi right now. just wanted to see some poses. so shooooooow me the money.

Great quality of bucks, bear, and walleye! Thank you for being a little more cordial about it. That will go a long way in my opinion. Best of luck on your season...

T-250 Welcome to the site and great pictures.

I know by catching up on reading earlier posts you had a rough entrance to the site.

For those who wonder about his pictures I believe I will take his word that they are unaltered shots.

I have spent the last 2 nights scanning in over 300 negatives (with more then 300 rolls to still browse) of my older hunting pictures so I can get them all digitized and share some of the memories with the guys who were hunting with me. (yes another geeky outdoor fellow who edits over 3000 digital images a year)

Even though T-250 came into the board in a very unusual way and has been questioned I for one believe him, I am close friends with a "kid" who shot a 160 class while 16 years old. It is now not uncommon in Iowa for people to consistently shoot deer that score 120+ every year.

For you other old timers think back to the day when you even saw your first 120 class deer in the wild.

Now some people say the saw 5 shooters in one night of sitting in a tree. 20 years ago I would have called that person a liar.

T-250 - anyone who has put up with what you did to start earning some respect on this board would always be invited to share stories and hunting time with me and my fellow hunters.

Top Bottom