Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A few of T250's Harvest Photos...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">go low right sneak.. its the only way to go </div></div>

Would you be offended if I switched my name to Typical251?

show me a low right sneak. its right side is better, wouldnt i want it left to accent a better side.

See now if this had been your first post to this board, this whole mess could have been avoided!!

Nice Bucks, welcome to the board!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SEIowaDeerslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's wrong w/ a Mathews? Other than they're the smoothest on the market? </div></div>

andy sells PSE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SEIowaDeerslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's wrong w/ a Mathews? Other than they're the smoothest on the market? </div></div>

andy sells PSE </div></div>

I know, I'm just playing around.

Despite the length of your last 3 posts, this is my first response to all of this. Your pictures prove only that you are very capable with a bow and most likely share the same passion as most of us when it comes to hunting whitetails.

It still doesn't excuse your introduction into this site. My guess is everyone on here is willing to give you a second chance. Not because you can shoot big bucks, but because everyone deserves a second chance.

You have a substantial amount of credibility to rebuild. Do it wisely, because this is the best forum out there and we would like you to be part of it for all the good reasons.

Nice harvest pics, and nice deer. Just curious how long ago you shot all of these as they don't seem to be the same bucks as the ones you posted as your last five, unless I am mistaken. correct me if I am wrong but they appear to be all differnet bucks in the harvest pics vs the mounts of the last 5. By my count then that is 12 different bucks. Quite a resume........

some do look different buthere are a few in the mount photos.....these hepled a little for the resume but i probably have around 17 or 18 on the wall. along with other expesive taxidermy animals of a different kind..... AND for everyone wondering about how young of a pup i am, i'm 31........thanks for the positve comments from most also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: midwestfoodplots</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Despite the length of your last 3 posts, this is my first response to all of this. Your pictures prove only that you are very capable with a bow and most likely share the same passion as most of us when it comes to hunting whitetails.

It still doesn't excuse your introduction into this site. My guess is everyone on here is willing to give you a second chance. Not because you can shoot big bucks, but because everyone deserves a second chance.

You have a substantial amount of credibility to rebuild. Do it wisely, because this is the best forum out there and we would like you to be part of it for all the good reasons. </div></div>

Couldn't agree more.

T250, welcome to the site, looks like I can learn somethings about hunting from you.

The 'Bonker

looks like 3 of those bucks got dragged through a mud puddle. did you hose them down or something? theyre wet!!!! nice walleye. ill have to post some of my whopper mississippi river smallmouths!

One very simple, yet complex question for you young man...

(I only call you young man because you are younger than I am...no disrespect at all)

Here it is...

Where are we at right now with regards to the Iowa rut, and how do you feel it will play out for the remaining deer seasons?

Go ahead and add your take on the weather, percentage of does breed at this time, what the different age classes of bucks are doing right now, time of day to hunt, role of food sources, best areas to set up in, etc...

Just curious, the main thing we do on this site is share knowledge so that others may learn...and furthermore, I really look forward to your contribution.

Obviously, you know how to shoot a bow.

All due respect and positive thoughts coming from me...I love to learn something new.

Top Bottom