Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

And i thought i was desperate

I like the trail cam idea someone had for the person with the will to try this. As for me I think i'll stick with Tink's and some rattlin anlters. Maybe

told my wife she said that its sick. I will talk her into it...but what do i do when i barf hanging it up.

OMG Skully, When I read you're post I about died laughing.When Ghost posted I ended up crying! You guys are killing me.

It might be a real good idea for early season as well.It would keep the skeeters focused on that instead of you.

No wonder Tiffiny Lakosky kills all them big bucks.It's all in the timing. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Trailcam! Excellent idea! We may be in luck boys. My wife mentioned cramps today. Tuesday I am checking my cams. I'll bet she lets me take one. I'll be the guinea pig! LOL I will set it up on Tuesday and probably won't check it for a week. I'm working now so I'm gonna call her and see what she says. HAHA I can't stop laughing!

Just talked to the wife. She said OK! Problem is she might not have any available "product" until Wednesday. I'll keep y'all posted! Stay tuned for the adventures of......The Tampon Cam.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lila's Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Just talked to the wife. She said OK! Problem is she might not have any available "product" until Wednesday. I'll keep y'all posted! Stay tuned for the adventures of......The Tampon Cam. </div></div>

Never in my life did i think i would want that dreadful day to come, different thoughts now.Aimin high make sure when you go hunting you pack your sack lunch in a clear bag. You wouldn't want to mistake it with black bag of lure. Funny stuff fellas and gaurantee you i will try this. Not going to ask her but we have a little dog in the house that likes to get in the garbage i can blame it on the dog. Anyone got any surgical gloves cause enis is going in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: enis</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lila's Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ....The Tampon Cam. </div></div> </div></div>

Better Patent that name for a new Home Brew! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: enis</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Anyone got any surgical gloves cause enis is going in. </div></div>

Wow, this is gettin classy!

i wonder why no gals are commenting on this if it enhanced there sucess during there special time of the month if they were in the tree?????????

I know of a young lady who didnt even know about it but took a tinkle off her treestand because she couldnt hold it any longer. ? I dont see how she took of the layers of clothes and managed that BUT, i didnt ask questions". 30 minutes later a buck came in hard towards the stand. The buck is now on her wall. 13 pointer. Her first buck. I cant remember what it scored. Around 150 i believe. Ill have to take a picture the next time im over that way.

well the weddings off, i jsut asked my girlfriend if i could take a few next month when i come to Iowa....you should have seen the look i got.........
ack.gif

I wonder if a doe gets really mad for no reason whatsoever when they're in estrous? Whatever, it's not like you guys really care what I have to say anyway.

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

i read somthing about this yrs ago, no lye, i have a friend that has talked his wife into peeing in a container when its her u=mm , time, he puts it in a dripper bag close to rut, swears by it!hangs it above a scrape,he also has mounts of nice deer he has shot, & pictures of other nice deer interested. free buck lure i guess!!id try it , but dont think i could get the better half to participate.my wife knows im crazy about deer hunting , but that might be the final straw!I pack alot of things with me while im hunting, but those-that ????is it worth a 170? a-- yea.

Yep definitly worth it. Im gonna stock pile up on every drop i can get when her time comes. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

are there any doctors in the house,my wife is on the deppo birth control shot will her urine still work or not ?

the depporvera shot is nothing more than the pill. only the women will get the shot that lasts 3 monthes ,verses taking a pill everyday.she will still have the --umm, cycle, just more in a regular rythm- bottle it up ! if love allows.

OK guys and gals. The trap has been set. I set it up in front of a camera that I have been getting good bucks working a scrape. I think this test needs to be done on mature deer so I am sacrificing one of my hotspots so we can either prove or disprove this rumor once and for all! I have a giant bodied 8 pt that I have been watching for years. I think he is 6 or 7 and maybe a 300 lb buck. He will be the big test I think. There is also a perfect 12 pt working this scrape. I will attach some pictures of our "Guinea Pig" bucks. There are also small bucks and does going to the scrape on a regular basis.

Well, I'm not sure when I will be able to go check the cam because it is an hour and 15 minutes away but I will definitely let you know when I do check it. Give it a week or so.

MDGC0031.jpg

MDGC0235.jpg

MDGC0236.jpg

MDGC0068.jpg

MDGC0069.jpg

Top Bottom