Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cuddyback capture failed out of the box

We run 6 Captures and this summer I finally kept track of how many pics we'd get on a set of 4 D batteries. It wasn't great.

We had cams go dead with 1000-1900 pics on a set of D batteries. We're continuing the study but the quality of batter seems to play a factor in the battery life. But 1900 pics on a set of 4 Ds gets expensive... mostly when placed over a food source.

Sligh1, I have four captures and I have taken literally tens of thousnads of pictures of deer and bear with them and they not only take great pictures but they have great trigger speed and one set of D cell Duracells lasts for a whole fall season. I have never had issues with them. I just know how bad their customer service reputation is so I am holding my breath hoping I never do have a problem. I have used Stealth Cams, Moultires and a couple off brands and the Cuddebacks are the best I have used period.
I agree 100% i,ve had no issues with cuddebacks. I have 2 bushnell trophy cams and they are crap!

Spend the money and buy Reconyx. You will not regret it. I know they cost a lot, but it is cheaper than buying multiple crap cameras. With lithiums you will never run out, and customer service you can't beat. Plus they are local in WI and very close to my home. Supporting local, supporting the best on the market!

Spend the money and buy Reconyx. You will not regret it. I know they cost a lot, but it is cheaper than buying multiple crap cameras. With lithiums you will never run out, and customer service you can't beat. Plus they are local in WI and very close to my home. Supporting local, supporting the best on the market!
I guess you didn't notice that you posted this on IOWAwhitetail.com

Cuddebacks are from Wisconsin too FWIW.

Biggest waste of money in trail cameras in my opinon made today! I have had them all and have been fortunate to get almost every brand made today, I've had some issues with almost every brand but Cudde's have such poor performance right out of the box and their customer service is the worst in the industry-period!

While filming for Whitetail Freaks I was able to get a few free and buy several more for friends on the site for a good price, only one out of 20 are still working today.

I won't own one ever again. Had one that took about 20 pix, then quit working, tried to get a hold of customer service and never got thru, sent the cam in to be repaired they sent me a bill for $85.... I told them to keep it.

They just know how to promote them thats why people think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. Just about every other brand out there is superior in my opinion....

:way:

We just got our 2nd capture replaced with a brand new one. Both broke within the 1 year warranty so we sent them in through Scheels which is where we bought them. We'll see how long these ones last...

Top Bottom