Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Outreach Outdoors DVD Review

i agree with nanny 100%. it's gotten to the point where i won't even watch the outdoor channel (this includes sportsman and purstuit channels too) or buy hunting dvds anymore because i can't stand how fake they all are. i don't want to feel like i'm watching a post-race NASCAR interview at the end of every hunt!
the outreach outdoors guys seem to be the exception to this rule which is why i picked up the dvd at the classic but haven't found time to watch it yet.

I just watched it tonight. Outstanding and well done!:way: It was a refreshing video with the most important message that could ever be delivered. Well done guys!

I'm halfway through it right now. The one thing that sticks in my mind is the little kid "rattling in a big buck" after finding the sheds. That was awesome. So far it is probably the best and most family oriented hunting DVD I have watched. Great stuff guys.

BTW- I saw that you guys now have these in the Coralville Scheels. I picked one up & have been watching it the past hour or so. It's some very excellent footage & commentary. Great job guys!

Anyone in the CV area should pick this up. For $5.00 it's 10X better than any DVD out there.

Top Bottom