Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

TD'S 07 bow buck

great deer dyke, but imagine what he would have been like next year......especially since hes still a young deer, anyway.....im proud of you!!! you are forever my hero

Well until Tyler can get his lazy ass on here tell the whole story. Here's a little more to keep you enticed. This is his hunting friend Michael with his busted up hog of a deer. I think they shot them minutes apart, from the same piece of ground. This deer doesn't have a great rack, but look at the neck! Fricken fighting machine!

tyler_and_friend.jpg

tyler_and_friend2.jpg

Definately not afraid to mix it up was he?

Cool that they both tagged out on the same day on the same property. Stories to share for a life time from a couple great young hunters.

Way to go guys.

Ok, sorry to keep all of you waiting. Me, my buddy Michael, and my dad all went out hunting on Saturday evening. My buddy Michael and I sat about 150 to 200 yards apart looking over the same picked corn field. It was getting dark, and I could hear something behind me so I stood up and tried to find out what it was. I first saw two does and right behind the 2 does was a nice buck. Meanwhile, my buddy Michael had just shot his deer and got out of the tree stand and was coming to get me from mine. As he was coming around the point he noticed the 2 does standing and the field and then saw the buck making a scrape about 10 yards in front of me. So he laid down in the field to hide. The buck got done making his scrape and came towards my shooting lane that was about 25 yards away. I drew back and tried to stop him, but as he stopped, he faced me, giving me no shot. He started to walk toward me and got about 20 yards. He turned broadside walking and I let the arrow fly, and I put it right behind the shoulder he ran about 60 yards and piled up into the trees. My buddy Michael watched the whole thing happen while laying in the corn field.

That's a great story to go with a great buck. Good thing Micheal didn't come around the corner a couple minutes earlier, huh? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif What a beautiful deer! Micheal's is a bruiser too. Might have been a good thing that deer was taken out of the herd by a happy hunter. Congrats to both of you!!

Nice buck Tyler, too bad the sweatshirt ruined the one pic. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif BTW is that Bonker camo pants Michael is wearing? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

ISU student and a Hawkeye fan.... jeeze who does that /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Top Bottom