Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Uncle Rico Got a Face Lift

I would use oil based. Gouache is water based and will probably not be the best solution but it is what I had so that is what I used... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks good Limb! I put red on mine last year and i had no problems with the birds coming into it. </div></div>

I can think of 3 birds that it scared the heck out of. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

That was before the paint job! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Limb, i actually got to work the strings on a pretty boy last week and was amazed with the results. I put some on mine this last weekend. Doesn't hurt to have them there if you need them. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

That is pretty friggin sweet looking. A decoy looking that good shouldnt have any issues in the field.

Dean

2thumbs.gif

Looks nice...real nice

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope, just a brush and gouache... </div></div>

I love what ya did with the decoy but that sounds very, very gay!
Lol!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">K there Mr. Weber Hibachi Grill... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

Top Bottom