Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

120"???? Blurry Bucks

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, these pictures I just pulled from my SC IA land are pretty CRAPPY but at least they show some size on the deer. Sorry for poor quality on pics BUT happy for good quality on deer. I passed this buck up a Bazillion times last year as a 4 year old (literally over 20 times by me and a good 20 more by brothers), I called him "Passer" cause he was so big last year but I know he'd get bigger cause he lived in such a small core area. This year "Passer" is not going to get passed.
CDY_1237.JPG

CDY_1239.JPG

CDY_1241.JPG

It's weird cause 2-3 nights later the pics were fine. Could it be fog or misty night? Either that or Cuddeback sucks! Here's pic of couple nights later-
CDY_1252.JPG

His name WAS "Passer" (to always remind me to let him go since he'd be bigger), I don't know if I can change it to "Shooter" now. He's almost like a "buddy" since I have watched him grow on my place over the years. Maybe I won't be able to shoot him /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif ok, I'll get over it and nail him if i get the chance! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Your feedin em to dang good Skip!

Fuzzy or not...that looks like a whopper! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom