Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2004-2005 Rollin in the Does Contest!

Limb Chicken

Rollin in the Does!

Iowawhitetail.com is proud to announce the second annual Roll'n in the Does contest. All registered members are eligible for this contest.

There are two categories, the most and the biggest (please include a picture of each harvest). Members are asked to submit scores based on the Big Mama Scoring System.

This contest is for fun and to promote the harvesting of more antlerless deer. Contest prizes for the winner of each category will include an iowawhitetail.com hat or t-shirt, and a dozen arrow wraps.

Have fun!
waytogo.gif

Hey Limb Chicken, Do we have an early tally so far? I am hoping everyone gets involved in this, it is a great way to thin down those rascly does
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
it is a great way to thin down those rascly does

[/ QUOTE ]
RASCLY! What the ....? What you talkin' bout Willis!!!!! I hopin' fer a big 'en.......

dang it.i should of had a nice doe to post on here saturday.missed a big one the saturday after season opened.lets have a great year guys and lets roll in the does.

Alex Hastings

Hopefully everyone will post at least "I got one"... Even though you need a picture for the contest it is still nice to know how many have gone down.

I am wondering if I have an advantage for this contest. You see it is like this... I can shoot 2 a day for the entire bow season. If I hunt in Alabama it is 2 a day everyday. But the disadvantage to this is they are a third of the size of your deer. I guess I just have to shoot more...

Going to the panhandle myself for a few days and thining out the doe population on my wife's grandmothers place. Can not wait. Maybe I will kill a contender for this year's contest. I hear that they have been eating alot of corn
busted.gif

i wish i knew about this contest just tagged a big mama sunday just before dark. my wife was going to take a picture and i said why it`s just a doe. oh well got more tags to fill.

Sorry crash, I tried to make a post on last years however no one was looking at it so I had to make a new one which I should have done in the first place... So come on fellas and felletias
grin.gif
! Start postin!

blame it on fall guy , he told me to watch for the big buck contest but forgot about the doe`s
grin.gif

Ask and ye' shall receive Limb. Got this old gal tonight at quarter til 6. Big Mama score of 120 1/4, if I did it right.
790DoeOct_12_011-med.jpg

Top Bottom