Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

230 inch shot in minn

RichardM

In the la cross tribune there is a story of a 23 point 2305/8 inch monster that live weight at 310 lbs shot by ben spanjers of hokah minn its awesome i could not down load it but the site is river vally outdoors.com or lacrosstribune.com its worth looking at wow.

231 5/8 was the green score I guess, here are a few pics I got...

buckminn.jpg

buckminn5.jpg

buckminn4.jpg

buckminn3.jpg

buckminn2.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CRITRGITR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's not 231, but a great buck none the less! </div></div>

Great deer anyway, regardless of what "ol' Billy Buzzkill" says! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Talk about a smile from ear to ear! Great looking buck! Something to be darn proud of regardless of what it scores! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CRITRGITR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's not 231, but a great buck none the less! </div></div>

From an official P&Y scorer....that's how. :) 230 5/8" to be exact

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ditto.... how they get 231 outta that? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif</div></div>

How did you get 250 inches typical outta that mystery buck? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Great buck man!

P.S. if this deer is 231, then $plits is easily over 200. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SEMN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have heard Ben's buck was scored at 230 + NON typical</div></div>

SO ITS A NEW WORLD RECORD TYPICAL! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brew Crew</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ditto.... how they get 231 outta that? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif</div></div>

How did you get 250 inches typical outta that mystery buck? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Great buck man!

P.S. if this deer is 231, then $plits is easily over 200. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

I wish that I had the score sheet to show then. Then 'ye doubter can finally believe.

Top Bottom