Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A couple of shotgun bucks! One with a limp!

Blaster

PMA Member
Here is a buck my Dad shot this last weekend.
resize41.jpg

Here is a buck my good buddy Dan shot. This is Dan's first mounter. This buck has a arrow sticking out his Butt-ham as you can see in the picture.

resize8.jpg

These pictures are a little graphic but it's a reminder to all deer hunters to be careful when field dressing deer. you could get cut pretty bad.

resize21.jpg

resize31.jpg

Great season so far Derick! Congrats to the crew! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Great bucks, woudl hate to run around with a thunderhead in my arse for 3 weeks.

Kratz

Couple of good bucks there.The meat around the broadhead still looks good.It must not have been in there very long.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iatreehugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a bowhunter...and not to sound crazy...but how do you hit a deer in the butt at that angle?! </div></div>

Yeah it looks like somebody took a walking away butt shot doesn't it?

Couple nice ones congrats.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iatreehugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a bowhunter...and not to sound crazy...but how do you hit a deer in the butt at that angle?! </div></div>

Im thinking last day before gun season desperation shot... not that makes it right.

Top Bottom