Advertising Hunting Land

ironwood

My question for readers is what online sources do you believe to be the best for finding hunting land opportunities. I know I am suppose to be the marketing expert here but I am looking for your perspective from that side of the monitor.

Last edited:
Landwatch.com is where I go to find all the listings from all the realtors and you can search by county, size, and price

If you know buyers I would shop it around first word of mouth. Buyers get excited if they think they are getting first crack at something.

I check several sites often times 3-4 times a week. I have never owned a property and it is a major goal of mine. I would like to own as much as possible, but realistically I will probably only be able to buy 60-100 acres. The 80 acre pieces are what really grab my attention and seem to be on the lookout for.

I don't know who on earth buys some of these properties listed on these site, must be a lot of well to do doctors/lawyers/investors.

I frequent whitetailproperties, landwatch, and landsofiowa. Occasinaly I will check mosseyoakproperties. There are a couple others that rarely seem to have something, but I can't even think of what they are. With landwatch and landsofiowa you will see a lot of the same listings. I can't seem to find any other sites that have a lot of listings.

Ok many other sites have it, only a few people take advantage of it.

I fully understand you may have to pay, that's fine...

Back