Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Age this buck

iowabucks

Went out and did a little shed hunting and retrieved the last of my homebrew trailcameras to see what might still be around to hunt next season. I did find a shed, only one.

This is a buck that i never saw this year and he by no means is a monster, but i was hoping if he was young enough maybe in a couple years he can spend some time in my freezer. :) How old do you guys think he might be?

These pictures were from mid feburary. I looked all over for his sheds but this is only a small 3 acre piece of timber i have permission on. I had the camera pointed a little too high. It was already kinda aimed down a small hill, i just didn't angle it down far enough.

DSC05708.jpg

DSC05691.jpg

Could be 4. Good bases and big bladed brows.

I agree...very muscular in the shoulder with some big bases and junk forming with bladed brows. Could easily be a 3.5, but I'm leaning towards a 4. Too run down to tell this late in the season. It will be interesting if he blows up and you shoot him...then we'll know for sure! :way:

3.5 No way he is older. He doesn't have the chest or hams of a 4.5 and if his stomach didn't come down so low by his rear I would have had to give serious thought to him being an exceptional 2.5

Top Bottom