Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ALERT: Branstand on Sportsmans Notebook

Ever hear the expression "Don't hate the player, hate the game"?

We don't hate NR's, heck, you are one of us. A hunter, outdoorsman, steward of the land, a "PLAYER". The game was established and has been doing fine with the number of players we've been using. Add too many players to a pre-determined field and believe me some guys are going to get benched! I don't want to be the one watching from the sidelines so as a resident of this great state I say keep the game the same!!! :way::drink2:

:D:way:...

Ever hear the expression "Don't hate the player, hate the game"?

We don't hate NR's, heck, you are one of us. A hunter, outdoorsman, steward of the land, a "PLAYER". The game was established and has been doing fine with the number of players we've been using. Add too many players to a pre-determined field and believe me some guys are going to get benched! I don't want to be the one watching from the sidelines so as a resident of this great state I say keep the game the same!!! :way::drink2:

The score:

Iowa resident landowner 9 Iowa NR landowner 0

See if you can come up with the the above formula, and your point is definitely accurate, as I have been benched!!:way:

:moon:
:D

Staunch, am I!

Unapologetic, am I!

Non-Kool-Ade Drinker, am I!

Damn Proud Reagan-Conservative American!

this is where I will refrain from further comment in this regard, you wouldn't understand anyways.....
Oh; i understand more than you can imagine.

I can't think of a larger special interst group than the insurance and pharmacuetical companies; yet health care passed. That tells me that laws can be made in this country to help the majority without big money backing it. The fact that the republicans are still fighting it should tell you something. You make it sound like the democrats got us into this huge mess we are in. I would be ashamed to show my face if i was a republican.

Not going to make this a political post :drink1: but Cedar how in the heck did the Republicans get all the blame for this?

If I remember correctly Bush was a lame duck President with a Democratic Congress his last couple of years.
Also who was in charge of Fannie and Freddie?

I can go on but won't.

I really do not want to be taxed to death and my kids in debt forever.

As far as Branstad he is the lesser of two evils and until I hear his stance on this issue he still is getting my vote. I do not believe in heresay on a internet forum.

:moon:
:D

Staunch, am I!

Unapologetic, am I!

Non-Kool-Ade Drinker, am I!

Damn Proud Reagan-Conservative American!

this is where I will refrain from further comment in this regard, you wouldn't understand anyways.....

I with you man!

The score:

Iowa resident landowner 9 Iowa NR landowner 0

See if you can come up with the the above formula, and your point is definitely accurate, as I have been benched!!:way:

But as a NR buying land in Iowa, did you not know the rules of the game before you stepped onto the field? ;)

Not going to make this a political post :drink1: but Cedar how in the heck did the Republicans get all the blame for this?

If I remember correctly Bush was a lame duck President with a Democratic Congress his last couple of years.
Also who was in charge of Fannie and Freddie?

I can go on but won't.

I really do not want to be taxed to death and my kids in debt forever.

As far as Branstad he is the lesser of two evils and until I hear his stance on this issue he still is getting my vote. I do not believe in heresay on a internet forum.
Just like Reagan in the last recession era; Bush was president for eight years. I'll agree with you on the lame part, but that would be for the full eight years! Thankfully the Democratic Congress throttled (Cheney); i mean Bush in the last two years of his term. Ever wonder why we don't here any endorsements from those two for the republican party? That's because their isn't a Republican alive that want's to be associated with them.
I think Thomas's thread on Brandstad's response disspells any so called hearsay!

Hey guys why so much hate toward us NR hunters.
we don`t hate out of state hunters . we hate the big money groups that come in and buy up ground and or lease it. they then cant all get a buck tag , but all leave the state with bucks in tow . some of us have lost hunting spots because this. so we get alittle nervous when they talk about rasing the limit. if we all owned are own ground we wouldnt be as nervous

Just like Reagan in the last recession era; Bush was president for eight years. I'll agree with you on the lame part, but that would be for the full eight years! Thankfully the Democratic Congress throttled (Cheney); i mean Bush in the last two years of his term. Ever wonder why we don't here any endorsements from those two for the republican party? That's because their isn't a Republican alive that want's to be associated with them.
I think Thomas's thread on Brandstad's response disspells any so called hearsay!
Too much CNN for you cedar creek.

This comment is just for fun, not for keeps, so hear it with a smile. In all my years on this planet, I'm still not exactly sure what the president does or accomplishes, but you sure have to look at them a lot while they're president...that's why I'm all for Palin...at least she would be the best looking president we ever had!!!

Top Bottom