Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

andIf you feed them

SaskGuy

They will come. Tough winter ahead, talked to a landowner and asked if I could feed them, so far 20 bucks on the vman before the batts died. Could get expensive..nothing great so far.
17_102.jpg

Even in the day they get hungry...Had my fingers crossed on 2 certain bucks showing up, not yet. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif
17_204.jpg

nice pix Kaare!!

cant wait for shed season can you????

lookin forward to it!!

Got to put this pic on one of saskguy's post, it does snow in Iowa too. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Just can't get pics of bucks like you get.

Trailcamera023.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just can't get pics of bucks like you get.
</div></div>
We can only dream... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Still no dice on the bucks I was hoping for...this guy has been a camera star all yr...the more I look at him the more I want to wrap my hands around his long massy beams, short tines, but I want them.
17_047_1_2_.jpg

Let us know when you start picking up sheds laying on the alfalfa, maybe you will get that coveted shot of an antler falling off a bucks head!

Top Bottom