Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone else ever get any pics of these ugly birds?

touchdifferent

Last fall, I wanted to find out who cleaned up the gutpile from my bowkill. s40 homebrew yeti board.

7885DSC00028.JPG

7885DSC00031.JPG

7885DSC00036.JPG

7885DSC00044.JPG

7885DSC00003.JPG

Sweet photos. I use my cameras for whitetail but have considered playing with some other setups, as you have done here. Well done!

Just so no one makes a costly mistake that could put a major damper on their hunting future…….
frown.gif

The Turkey Vulture is on the Federal Protection List.
smile.gif

These birds provide a valuable service to all of us by cleaning up dead carcass’s in the field and along the highways.
BIRDS PROTECTED BY THE MIGRATORY BIRD TREATY ACT

List of Migratory Birds that appears in Title 50 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Section 10.13.

Coragyps atratus, the Black Vulture and Cathartes aura, the Turkey Vulture are on the List of Migratory Birds that appears in Title 50 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Section 10.13.

[ QUOTE ]
Just so no one makes a costly mistake that could put a major damper on their hunting future…….
frown.gif

smile.gif

These birds provide a valuable service to all of us by cleaning up dead carcass’s in the field and along the highways.

List of Migratory Birds that appears in Title 50 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Section 10.13.

Coragyps atratus, the Black Vulture and Cathartes aura, the Turkey Vulture are on the List of Migratory Birds that appears in Title 50 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Section 10.13.

[/ QUOTE ]

totally a sarcastic remark.....
the only time it runs through my mind is when the last day of 4th season comes around and i still have a tag in my pocket.......
grin.gif

again that is laced with sarcasm....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
frown.gif

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

totally a sarcastic remark.....
the only time it runs through my mind is when the last day of 4th season comes around and i still have a tag in my pocket.......
grin.gif

again that is laced with sarcasm....

[/ QUOTE ]

Well at least you didnt set up on them during turkey season...

I was wondering why the didnt gobble at me.
grin.gif

Top Bottom