Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone interested?

bjkpharmd

Everyone can gather at the deer classic and there is a gathering of shed hunters so I'm wondering if there would be interest in a "plot/habitat improvement tour"? Don't know when, would likely be a late spring or summer deal. Just thought it might be a chance tour a few properties, see TSI results, plots, native plantings, and talk about plans. Have a few
beerchug.gif
together. Eastern or SE Iowa may have enough of us close together so the whole day isn't spent driving.
Think about it.

How about the first one at your place, and I'll bring one of my Lone Wolfs along.
evil.gif

Seriously, it sounds like fun.
grin.gif

Sounds like a helluva good time to me! Only one thing worries me though. I know dang well that Doubletree couldn't miss something like this so I'll have to be sure to tie down the coolers "he's been known to make off with them"
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Gotcha!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like a helluva good time to me! Only one thing worries me though. I know dang well that Doubletree couldn't miss something like this so I'll have to be sure to tie down the coolers "he's been known to make off with them"
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Gotcha!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

doah.gif
busted.gif
grin.gif

Sounds like fun pharmer
waytogo.gif

Windwalker,
If you bring the tractors and planter we can have the first one at my place.
That way it will save me a few bucks.
smile.gif

Does sounds like a good time.

Risto

[ QUOTE ]
We could include mine as an example of plots gone wrong.

The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ]
I think based on your seed mix- it still has potential, especially if you add the fancy seed.

I was going to volunteer you as designated driver.

Sounds like a great time. Count me in. I'll drive the whole day to get there. I would really like to see TSI at various ages.
beerchug.gif

I am no match for ol' Double but I think it would be a lot of fun to do something like this. I think there has to be at least 4 or 5 of us within 30 minutes of each other in Van Buren and Davis Counties. We could hit multiple spots in one day, kind of like a garden tour!
smirk.gif

Mine too would be an example of how not to do things for the most part, or better said, how food plots can look so scurvy when your wife won't let you buy the equipment you need!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I was going to volunteer you as designated driver.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like that would ever happen. About as much of a chance of that as dubya getting a third term.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
Mine too would be an example of how not to do things for the most part, or better said, how food plots can look so scurvy when your wife won't let you buy the equipment you need!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes begging helps Dave!
grin.gif
(That's why my wife says it's her tractor
smirk.gif
)

I could always swing by and whip up a plot or two...after all I need to earn enough to send a new cooler all the way to Nebraska...
blush.gif
grin.gif

Anybody ever looked into how much it costs to rent a bus? Meet at one place, look over the plot, board the bus, go from place to place with a walking tour and a little bit about how when and what was planted, then end up back at the starting place for angus burgers.

The 'Bonker

I'm all over those angus burgers! I have a buddy who bought a used "S.E.I.D.A." bus for hauling his pheasant hunting buddies around. He may loan it to me, but we would have to find a driver "I know I don't want to drive"!
grin.gif

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE somebody post a picture of a flipper cat. A cat that had neither reflexes or speed.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE somebody post a picture of a flipper cat. A cat that had neither reflexes or speed.

The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ]
Bonk, that reminds me of a gag we pulled on a friend of mine's girlfriend. Still makes me laugh. Her and my girlfriend were in the back seat pecking and scratching like hens do in the back seat, not paying attention to anything but the gossip that was spewing out of their mouths. My buddy and I are talking hunting and fishing in the front. Up ahead I see two very unfortunate adult kitties that were not nimble or fast as they were all ready partially flattened on the road ahead. I couldn't swerve because of on-coming traffic. I had to speed bump them both! At that very instant my buddy looks back and yells "YOU GOT A DOUBLE!" We were soon to find out how very much she loved cats! To say the least all HELL broke loose in that car and I still have claw-mark scars and emotional bruises that will never leave me. Have you ever seen the movie "The Excorcist"? That was her, except thank goodnes she skipped the vomiting part. We had to pull over and show her that the affore mentioned kittes were previously departed and that I was not really responsible for "THE DOUBLE". We still don't talk about that stunt when she's around!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I'll drive, I got cat like reflexes and speed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the bus idea...and I'm willing to tip Muddy $5 for every "double"...
evil.gif
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]

The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ]

Like this one?
997freecat.jpg

God, I love that picture.

Top Bottom