Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anything Good?

TheKingsDeer.com

Whitetail-Images.com
Anybody get some good hunting stuff under the tree? I didn't get crap, but my folks did get the old trusty Bass Pro card and some cash. Should be some good deals this week!

We got a baby girl! She's a lil over a week old but we call her our Christmas present because she came 3 months early. Her and her mom are both doing good. She will have a long stay in the intensive care unit but she is doing great so far!
Madilyn Lou 12/13/13
2lbs 3oz

Dude, you made a lump in my throat when I saw Madilyn. Hope she does well :)

Oh, I ordered a new CVA Accura V2 lastnight. I guess happy new years to me when it gets here.:D

Congratulations Bowtech, I wish Madilyn and her mom well.
Speaking of bowtech, I got a new bowtech experience. First upgrade in 12 years
All I can say is wow!

We got a baby girl! She's a lil over a week old but we call her our Christmas present because she came 3 months early. Her and her mom are both doing good. She will have a long stay in the intensive care unit but she is doing great so far!
Madilyn Lou 12/13/13
2lbs 3oz

Congrats and glad to hear the little one is doing well.

I got my CVA Optima pistol, arctis shield boot covers, Lem electric grinder, jerky cannon, Browning orange hoodie, camo lunchbox, Scott release, moultrie trailcam, G5 quiver, trophy ridge revolution rest, bone dry orange coat, and some deer lounge pants. I would still rather my wife and I had a baby Congrats to u new father

12 point...you really cleaned up. none of us can top a beautiful baby thougt. still, i did pretty good. nikon monarch 8x10, muck boots, and a 800 lb 110V winch for the garage. no more hanging deer with the come along. might start skinning with the winch too!

Congrats on the baby! I ended up with some hunting sweatshirts and t shirts and then some cash and gift cards that will be put to use soon for some optics and other things.

Thanks for the warm wishes and congrats guys! We are very blessed! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Madilyn Lou 12/13/13
2lbs 3oz
http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/b...4-49B9-AD3A-1D01B3446F6B_zpsjjlwx2fl.jpg.html

Awww beautiful baby congrats!! Hard to beat that! Love my little girls :)

My wife hooked me up with a pair of Lacrosse Burly X4 1200 grams, a super soft and thick base layer and a handwarmer muff. I'll be in a tree the next two days!

Awww beautiful baby congrats!! Hard to beat that! Love my little girls :)

My wife hooked me up with a pair of Lacrosse Burly X4 1200 grams, a super soft and thick base layer and a handwarmer muff. I'll be in a tree the next two days!

Madilyn Lou 12/13/13
2lbs 3oz

Perspective! Congrats on that Christmas gift....it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Bow tech-congrats and best to you.

There is a kid on our basketball team that was born very early. He is now a 9th grader and is 6-4

Congratulations on the new baby girl. Truly a blessing.
I got me a lower for an AR15. Going to build me a pistol out of it since I bought myself an AR15 rifle a week ago and put a deposit down on a German Wirehair pup.

Top Bottom