Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anything Good?

Bowtech84........Congrats to you and no gift could be better than that. As one of the others already commented she will be growing like a weed soon. Enjoy every minute of your girls as time goes by quickly.

Congrats Bowtech. Prayers are with you and your family on the health of your little one.

I got a cool gift on Monday night when my 5 year old drop tine buck stepped out. Thats all I wanted for Christmas ;)

My whole family is here at my house which is great also, don't see them all that often.

Merry Christmas

Congrats bowtech! Wishing the best for your new addition. I have a nephew who was 2lb 2oz at birth. He's a 5 year old fireball now!

I got a new redhead primal backpack. Needed an upgrade as I couldn't hardly fit my stuff in my cheap little one I had. Now I'm set in that department. The ability to strap my bow on will be sweet!

Not necessarily hunting gear but I also got an masterbuilt sportsman elite electric smoker. That baby will be put to good use!

Got a Hunt Comfort seat pad. The reviews on here were the reason I asked for it. Hope it makes those long sits more comfortable for my aching back. No Bonker, you can't borrow it!!

Got the gopro hero3, convinced mom in letting me use it the last weekend of shotgun season! Got some cool vids! Also my uncle is going to pay for the buck i shot during shotgun season to get mounted! So excited!

Last edited:
We got a baby girl! She's a lil over a week old but we call her our Christmas present because she came 3 months early. Her and her mom are both doing good. She will have a long stay in the intensive care unit but she is doing great so far!
Madilyn Lou 12/13/13
2lbs 3oz

Congratulations!!!! 3 months is a little early, but that will probably be her demeanor here on out, head strong and not willing to wait around!!

Do enjoy the time, my cousin was born 4 months early, and when she got out of the hospital, she grew like a weed, and time flew by. She is now 16 years old and a heck of a gal.

I have 2 girls myself, girls are definitely a blessing to daddy. You will be whipped in no time.

Prayers that she continue's to improve and you and your significant other can take her to your home soon.

Bowtech congratulations! Been there, you will have some long days ahead. Our girls were born 3 months early too. 1lb 13oz, 2lb 2oz and 2lb 9 oz. Would go visit in hospital in am, go to work, then back to hospital in pm and maybe get home at 10pm. Every day for 3 months. Of course that was nothing compared to after they came home. LOL!

My daughtets are 6 now and growing like weeds and the greatest joy in my life.

Congrats Bowtech, puts everything back into perspective. My wife just had an ultrasound to check on our baby, only 14 weeks along, but I always get choked up seeing the baby! My 2 year old son has really made me a softy!

Congrats Bowtech! I know how it feels seeing you little one in the NICU, ours was in for a short time but he came out just fine! Good luck to you and your family you will be in our prayers!

as far a the gift, i now have a short story...my wife has been asking me what i wanted for sometime now...i told her i wanted a new release...I told her i want the trufire hardcore 4 finger...i sent her pics of it, showed her in magazines, took her to Bass Pro and Scheels and showed her exactly which one it was...Woke up Xmas morning and opened my gift from her and it was the 3D hunter 4 finger...oh well at least she tried and I still love it!!!

Congrats Bowtech84 !! Here is another success story. My grandson was born 3 months early also. When he arrived on September 28th of this year, he tipped the scales at 2 pounds, 10 ounces. He got to go home the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and is doing great, plus he is now over 9 pounds! You and I were both blessed this Christmas.

Congrats to you on the grandson! It's been a roller coaster ride so far but the nurses assure us she is doing great! Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers and words of encouragement.

My hunting stuff usually comes on my bday(oct) but my grandpa gave me a backpack that he used when he hunted in Colorado. Its nothing fancy, blaze orange and only a few pockets..but since his stroke, and not being able to hunt... not to mention unsure of how much time he has left, this pack has great meaning and will be put to great use!:)

Its a great thing, but man its hard watching him as he looks at my pictures. He walks a little taller and has a huge smile of pride on his face with every picture! He is the one who got me into bow hunting:) love the man like crazy, and the back pack is by far the highlight of my Christmas:)

Got a deer target (early gift back in September to use as a decoy), two cap lights (apparently my brother and sister didn't talk, but oh well), and a gun safe. Oh, and hopefully a future hunting partner born 12/3/13! Btw, congrats to all those with new babies this year!

We got a baby girl! She's a lil over a week old but we call her our Christmas present because she came 3 months early. Her and her mom are both doing good. She will have a long stay in the intensive care unit but she is doing great so far!
Madilyn Lou 12/13/13
2lbs 3oz
http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/b...4-49B9-AD3A-1D01B3446F6B_zpsjjlwx2fl.jpg.html

I got a tear in my eye when I read your post. I became a father November 14th our son Bridger spent 2 weeks in the NICU. He was due on Christmas Day. (6weeks early) Prior to the birth of our son, I had no idea what the NICU department was capable of doing. We watched angels in action preforming miracles everyday we were there. Congratulations to You and Mom. Stay Strong and God Bless

Top Bottom